Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is a 914-6 kardex available?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Cornerlot
Would a Kardex be available for a 1970 914-6, a late build German market car? It would be nice to know the who and where about the first owner(s). The known history starts in 1984 in Germany.

Steve
SirAndy
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they only track the newer style standardized VINs ...
idea.gif
aturboman
I've ordered and received 2 "Kardex"s for 914-6 restorations I previously finished. It was the same format and info you get for a 911.

Perhaps they no longer offer these but I would call PCNA; they were of help to me in the past on ordering these. There is a fee of course.
lalee914
You could check here to see if there is any history available on your car.

www.p914-6info.net

If there is nothing here there are other places that might have something.
Cornerlot
My vehicle is listed there, and here, only because I gave them the info. I'm looking for the kardex to find out it's earliest history; dealers and owners. I have a COA.

Where is the current source for copies of the real kardex? With the names not blocked out.

Steve

QUOTE(lalee914 @ Mar 23 2017, 09:01 PM) *

You could check here to see if there is any history available on your car.

www.p914-6info.net

If there is nothing here there are other places that might have something.

gms
QUOTE(aturboman @ Mar 23 2017, 02:29 PM) *

I've ordered and received 2 "Kardex"s for 914-6 restorations I previously finished. It was the same format and info you get for a 911.

Perhaps they no longer offer these but I would call PCNA; they were of help to me in the past on ordering these. There is a fee of course.

Did you get a Kardex or a Certificate of Authenticity?
there is a big difference
aturboman
Kardex but it was 20+ years ago

QUOTE(gms @ Mar 24 2017, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(aturboman @ Mar 23 2017, 02:29 PM) *

Did you get a Kardex or a Certificate of Authenticity?
there is a big difference

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.