Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 2.0 engine trans FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gearjam
I have a 76 914 engine and trans that I am planning on taking to Hershey swap meet. Bought car last June and was told engine was rebuilt but never started. That it was done some where in mid 1980. Last inspection sticker on car says 1986 so car was sitting in storage since then. I bought the car and pulled engine to do rust repair and now want to sell engine and trans. I was told by owner and owners dad that the engine was redone with a new cam and 96 mm pistons. I talked with the mechanic that actually did the work and he said it dropped a valve so we put in 96mm pistons and liners, a new head, new bearings a cam that would idle good but would pull till 6000. It has webers and a Kerry Hunt header, a new clutch and the trans has a new first gear syncro. I had it running on the ground and can run it before purchase. I would like $2200 for all of it. Engine, trans, clutch, header, webers and so on. I can split it up but want to keep engine complete so purchaser can hear run. Planning on having it at Hershey and will run for purchaser
KeithVonLaws
PM SENT
cgnj
txt me, sent pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.