Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: "GT" Driving Light Brackets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rav914
I bought these years ago from a company that, I believe, no longer exists. Nice driving light brackets. Thick steel, powder coated gloss black. They attach behind the bumper between the dog bone and the car. The horizontal arm the lights connect to comes out between the bumper and front valence. You can put on either side for a wider look, or swap for a narrow look (picture of car).

$55 shipped. Thanks,

Nate
Rav914
WTF?! Why do pictures show up sideways?
BuddyV
I will take them!

PM sent....
Rav914
SOLD
Larmo63
Can somebody reproduce these???
914forme
Yes, if I had the decisions a CAD file would be nice. Cardboard Added Design, as I would like to make a set of myself.

And if the pending falls through I will take them, then repo them.
URY914
Click to view attachment
Rav914
Thanks for fixing the picture. Haven't heard back from the first guy who wanted them. I'll send another PM, if nothing, then I'll let you know Stephen.

Or, Stephen, would you like more pictures? Cardstock tracings?
dakotaewing
QUOTE(Rav914 @ Mar 25 2017, 09:33 AM) *

Thanks for fixing the picture. Haven't heard back from the first guy who wanted them. I'll send another PM, if nothing, then I'll let you know Stephen.

Or, Stephen, would you like more pictures? Cardstock tracings?

Additional pictures, dimensions and any tracings you could post
would be awesome for anyone that would like to reproduce these !
Larmo63
I was second, I would take them, but no fight over them. They just need to be reproduced.
Rav914
Dimensions now in the Garage.
914forme
Thank you for doing that, I will take them, and repo them. Lawrence is correct he was second in line, in a very odd way, I am cool with that. I would gladly pay for them, repo them, and then send these to Lawrence if that is what he would like to do.
Larmo63
Perfect with me. Let's do it.
pete000
I would be in for a set if you make these up !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.