Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New V8 project at CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Here are some pics of th enew V8 project in town. Picked it up yesterday with the help of Kevin Powers. Purchased from Doug Schultz. Really nice fellow who lost interest in the build. He worked for over two years to put together the car and parts to this point.
CCLINWCC2006
boxstr
More goodies to unload...
boxstr
And under the tarp we have.....
ablose58
SCORE, CRAIG smilie_pokal.gif So when is it all going back together???
sixnotfour
Looks like he has enough parts for the best part to start . The assembly.
How many v-8 projects do you have now?
boxstr
A V8...
boxstr
And more goodies to unload...
boxstr
And a few more...
boxstr
Jeff there are three 914-8 cars at CAMP 918 laugh.gif
CCLINWCC2006
sixnotfour
Wow that guy loved to buy Parts. beer3.gif
rhodyguy
show the 4 lug fuch craig. best looking set i've ever seen. you're correct, a ton of new parts in bags and boxes. a very straight body, few if any ripples in the panels, good hell hole. doug put a lot of thought into the project and picked up most of the items needed prior to starting. makes absolutely no sense to me, jk. craig's painter will have it looking like a million $. my thought on this one is no flares. perfect sleeper, except it's yellow. sad.gif

k
sixnotfour
When I look at that Car and Parts , I have to hit myself headbang.gif It is way to tempting to ask you ; How much ? Wanna Horse Trade?
Reallity is My Wife would without a doubt Kill ME !! chair.gif
I just have to finish a couple of things first. cool.gif
I am so glad I am not at the guys house looking at that. Insta-Buy. smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
wub.gif
boxstr
Car is going back together as soon as I have time. Which Is soon I hope. Three cars going to new owners next week will help free up some room, and I am doubling my space to the back half of the building, where you see the curtain, beyond there.
CCLINWCC2006PDX
Root_Werks
Nice score! boldblue.gif
markb
drooley.gif

When I grow up, I wanna be Craig. biggrin.gif
mike_the_man
Oh my! Any thoughts on when this might be completed? After the WCC I've pretty much decided that I need a V8. We'll have to talk once you've got it all done. idea.gif

Lou W
Too Cooollll !!! smilie_pokal.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (markb @ May 6 2005, 06:48 AM)
drooley.gif

When I grow up, I wanna be Craig. biggrin.gif

Craig,
I don't need a 914 for WCC06, I'll just call CCRENTA914 laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.