Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replica 914-6 GT Double Grilled Engine Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
Replica of the original double grilled 914-6GT engine lid. It is made with original grill material. The cross brace can be lighten or removed (your choice - the lid is a bit more structurally rigid if the cross brace is only lightened - with the cross brace removed, the lid is lighter but the lid tends to flex and may not fit flush against the trunk when closed). The latch and torsion bars are left intact. The lids are painted semi-gloss black (similar to satin black).

The lid is $350 with a core lid (or $400 without a core) plus shipping/packing - cash, cashiers check or Paypal (add 3% for Paypal) from you. Your core lid(s)/grill(s) needs to be in very nice condition (lid has minimal coats of paint, no dents, nor rust and the mesh on grill has no holes nor deformities). If you are providing a stock lid(s)/grill(s), you are responsible for their packing/shipping to me. You can use the box that I send your GT lid in and, upon receipt and if in usable condition, I will refund $50.

More pics and info available upon request, Thanks
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Deraffe
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Mar 25 2017, 08:30 AM) *

Replica of the original double grilled 914-6GT engine lid. It is made with original grill material. The cross brace can be lighten or removed (your choice - the lid is a bit more structurally rigid if the cross brace is only lightened - with the cross brace removed, the lid is lighter but the lid tends to flex and may not fit flush against the trunk when closed). The latch and torsion bars are left intact. The lids are painted semi-gloss black (similar to satin black).

The lid is $350 with a core lid (or $400 without a core) plus shipping/packing - cash, cashiers check or Paypal (add 3% for Paypal) from you. Your core lid(s)/grill(s) needs to be in very nice condition (lid has minimal coats of paint, no dents, nor rust and the mesh on grill has no holes nor deformities). If you are providing a stock lid(s)/grill(s), you are responsible for their packing/shipping to me. You can use the box that I send your GT lid in and, upon receipt and if in usable condition, I will refund $50.

More pics and info available upon request, Thanks
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Nice! I did something similar on my 914-6 conversion. Glad I am not the only one to think of this.
PCA7GGR
I've got one with the lightened cross race make and ready to ship - thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.