Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - new 165-180 lb rear coil springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Like the title says. If you had them on your car for a couple miles and they're like new, that would be fine. Must fit Bilstein shocks. Please email - mark@markepstein.net or PM me. Thanks, mark
white1975
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 25 2017, 11:06 AM) *

Like the title says. If you had them on your car for a couple miles and they're like new, that would be fine. Must fit Bilstein shocks. Please email - mark@markepstein.net or PM me. Thanks, mark

I have a set of Ritchie Ginther 180 s on bilsteins love them
mepstein
Anybody have a set for sale?

Or know who sells them without having to buy threaded collars.

Thanks
koozy
Weltmeister sells them - http://www.weltmeister.com/ProductDetailse...l?productID=399
mepstein
Thanks!
kenboytay123
Here's the set I have, I bought 2 sets off eBay a while back 1 set made it on my daily driver and this set was stored in my closet inside. They're about 14.5" long and a little over 3.5" inner diameter. They fit on my Konis perfectly, but check your spring seats just in case. $85 plus shipping from Kentucky.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
kenboytay123
Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'll take them. Thanks.
kenboytay123
Sold!

Thank you.

Please confirm 3.25" inner diameter will work. Apparently I can't read a tape measure and I said 3.5". I will refund your payment if it's not correct.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.