Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 type interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
My 914
I have seen a number of 914's on the forum that are described as having 911 type interiors. I like the look very much and wondered if anyone has a recommendation where to get the parts to do it or if anyone out there is doing this type of work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tom_T
If you're talking about the ones with the herringbone/checkered "Pepita" cloth seat inserts (black/white & black or white/black/brown on brown or tan), then Autos International in Escondido CA does them, & they know proper 914 interior fitment & do Concours P-cars of all models/eras.

http://www.autosintl.net/

You'll have to figure 2-way shipping from the right coast if you want them to do it.

They also sell the raw fabric IIRC for a local shop to do it, & may also be willing to do their 914 upholstery kit in the Pepita to ship to you for local upholstery shop or DIY install.

I'm not sure, but 914Rubber may also be able to do a kit, if they can get the Pepita fabric.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

My 914
Thanks for the link and info. Actually, the style I was looking for was in a 914 sold by J7 motorworks. Not sure if you can tell if it is a custom seat or a stock item. I'll post this again in the garage section as well.

VanClick to view attachment
My 914
Thanks for the link and info. Actually, the style I was looking for was in a 914 sold by J7 motorworks. Not sure if you can tell if it is a custom seat or a stock item. I'll post this again in the garage section as well.

VanClick to view attachment
Mikey914
We have the smooth in but need to list them I'l have Scott put these up on Monday.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.