Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Driver!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mathman
Well.....eventually!

I thought I'd share with the group that my wife and I welcomed our first child last Tuesday. His name is Gabriel, and he was born 5 lb. 5 oz. and 19" long. Here's hoping he learns to drive on the 914!
IronHillRestorations
Congrats! One of the most nerve wracking drives you'll ever make is with your first child on the way home for the first time! Get some sleep, you'll need it smile.gif
McLovin
Congratulations! The best info I received I'll pass on to you. In the beginning they are little sausage making machines. For the first 6 months, all they do is eat, sleep and poop. In fact, they are low maintenance enough to even take them into a movie theater. But after 6 months, there is something new almost every day...most good, some of it inconvenient. And though kids are a pain in the ass at times, once you have one, you would never have it any other way.
PlantMan
Congrats!!!!!
Little overwhelming the first baby in the house. My twins were about 5/5 each. Get the little dude close to 9lbs and he should start sleeping through the night.
Good luck!
Like the 914 I am sure there is a lot of good info on the site from the dads and parenting.
porschetub
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 27 2017, 04:56 PM) *

May have lost ground. Did you check the socket at the back or the front? Wire may be backing out of socket.

SHIT forgotten how little they are,wow so cool ,mine were born a few years apart and after they were born on both times I returned to sea ...oh dear my poor wife,however my kids are a lot older and they are doing SO well,pity there mum died a little early to see where they are now.
Put your car second and when you can score some quiet time go hard ....ok.
ConeDodger
aktion035.gif
brubou
Congrats!!
Cairo94507
beerchug.gif Good job.
plas76targa
QUOTE(Mathman @ Mar 26 2017, 07:27 PM) *

Well.....eventually!

I thought I'd share with the group that my wife and I welcomed our first child last Tuesday. His name is Gabriel, and he was born 5 lb. 5 oz. and 19" long. Here's hoping he learns to drive on the 914!

Congratulations! Here's a suggestion my sister-in-law gave us:
Take his picture every week for 6 months, same day of week , example: Sunday's .
With a stuffed animal as a comparison. You'll be amazed at the transition in such short time. Continue weekly or change the frequency as the weeks and months fly by.
Time does fly by so spend time with Gabriel because the next thing you know he'll be off to college.
Best wishes to your family.
iankarr
Congrats! Thrilled for you!
Dion
Congrats, he's wearing that harness like a natural born racer!
mbseto
Congrats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.