Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Topper62
Garaged 914 same owner since 1984, maintained and loved by my dad, who is no longer able to drive and is ready to sell .
The car was driven regularly up until 2014, and needs a battery and the smart new owner should put in a new set of points.
In the next few days I will start it and make sure it idles and is firing on all cylinders.
The car was repainted in the 80's and has a nice shine but I notice some paint issues, including a small primered spot at the drivers side headlight
era vulgaris
Email sent.
roblav1
What's that all about??? The all caps made me chuckle.
skjl47
Hello ; where are you located?
roblav1
It's in his info: Eastern Shore of Maryland.
914z
QUOTE(Topper62 @ Mar 27 2017, 01:50 PM) *

Garaged 914 same owner since 1984, maintained and loved by my dad, who is no longer able to drive and is ready to sell .
The car was driven regularly up until 2014, and needs a battery and the smart new owner should put in a new set of points.
In the next few days I will start it and make sure it idles and is firing on all cylinders.
The car was repainted in the 80's and has a nice shine but I notice some paint issues, including a small primered spot at the drivers side headlight area.
Asking price 7500.00
To make an appointment to see it or for more photos, please email Steve at scullis@hughes.netClick to view attachment

I like this! It really STICKS to the road. rolleyes.gif

Topper62
Thanks for everyones responce,
At this point, I feel we need to have the car evaluated for condition to establish its value, and relist
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.