Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local help in near NW Chicago burbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RR914
Hi local peeps, for the first time I just pulled the engine out and would like someone with some previous knowledge to just come over and offer a few insights into some maintenance pointers. Valve adjustment, oil gasket replacement, clutch, etc. if you have a little time, please drop me a note. On the meantime I will weld in a new battery tray that is needed. Thank you kindly!
Robert
GeorgeRud
PM sent.
gms
If you need additional help send me a pm
ljubodraz
I'm in the SW burbs. Although I've done quite a bit with my teener, I am a noob compared to the previous responding members. PM if there's anything I can help with.

I'm curious how many of us there are in the area. I have yet to get together with any of our local brethren. bye1.gif
gms
QUOTE(ljubodraz @ Mar 27 2017, 11:54 PM) *

I'm in the SW burbs. Although I've done quite a bit with my teener, I am a noob compared to the previous responding members. PM if there's anything I can help with.

I'm curious how many of us there are in the area. I have yet to get together with any of our local brethren. bye1.gif

We get together from time to time but out annual meeting is generally at Garold's BBQ in August. If you want to set something up I am always up for and I am sure there will be others.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.