Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Cooling Flap, I need both sides
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NS914
Hi Everyone, I am in the final....famous last words....steps to getting my engine back together.

Clay was trying to send me the flaps but I think he has been a little out of commission...Clay, I hope you are feeling better now....if Clay can still send me the flaps that would be awesome but at the same time I thought I would reach out to our community and see if anyone had some out there.

Grant
Mark Henry
I'll have them, shipping from Ontario. Anything else? I have lots of tin.
Shoot me a PM.
NS914
Hi Mark, that would be great... and yes, actually... I have never had what is often referred to as the guide plate... if you happened to have, that would be cool.

I just came in from the garage a little while ago... wife was making brownies.... omg they are good...LOL.

Thanks for responding, Grant

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 28 2017, 01:40 PM) *

Shoot me a PM.

Mark Henry
QUOTE(NS914 @ Mar 31 2017, 08:27 PM) *

Hi Mark, that would be great... and yes, actually... I have never had what is often referred to as the guide plate... if you happened to have, that would be cool.

I just came in from the garage a little while ago... wife was making brownies.... omg they are good...LOL.

Shoot me a PM.

Send me a PM or I'll forget,
Not sure what you mean by guide plate, post a pic.

Threads don't tell me that you have replied, so you were lucky I saw this before it was off of page 1.

Are those special brownies? smoke.gif
NS914
Yes, I am terrible for posting and then not watching as closely as I should...I am also pretty heavily involved in Off Road Motorcycles...President of our local off road association (NSORRA.ca) and yes, chief bottle washer...LOL....I did get my act together though and send that PM!

...and thanks again for being so attentive! Grant

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 1 2017, 05:38 PM) *

QUOTE(NS914 @ Mar 31 2017, 08:27 PM) *

Shoot me a PM.

Send me a PM or I'll forget,
Not sure what you mean by guide plate, post a pic.

Threads don't tell me that you have replied, so you were lucky I saw this before it was off of page 1.

Are those special brownies? smoke.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.