Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lots to do in aug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
pca/john walkers, porsche only swap meet sat the 16. 67th & phinney ave. i'll be driving the truck to that one wink.gif

tour to whistler and the weekend there. ax, that's one to convince the wife to go for a cruise. world class resort and shopping. pack wallet accordingly.
22/24

the deal at jamies and associated oregon fun

ax on the 30th

kevin
Bleyseng
I'll be at John Walkers Swap Meet too, trying to sell some stuff this time. Like a near prefect targa bar pad, etc.....

Geoff
boxstr
Kevin, 16th of what for Walkers deal??
CCLINSWAPLAND
rhodyguy
august craig. starts early, ends rather early too. 2pm i think.

kevin
Bleyseng
Its about the same size as the SSI Swap meet with lots of 911 and 914 stuff. Won't have Brad driving his race car down the street though...
Geoff
rhodyguy
last time i went there was a very sad 365 on a trailer for a huge sum. you could sell stuff at reasonable prices. i hate it when some one has the aa catalog and uses that to justify their over the top prices."oh, but you save the shipping and handling". bfd.

kevin
boxstr
Kevin thanks. I may be in Monterey for the motorhead event of the season. Always lots of amazing cars to see.
If I do not go I would like to get upt there for the Walker swap meet. Kevin how do you like your Triad single outlet exhaust??
Jim has his dual outlet Triad installed and it sounds very good
CCLINTRIADVILLE
rhodyguy
i REALLEY like it. quieter than the bursch at idle. put the gas to it and it sounds like a porsche (what ever that sound is), not like a vw. direct quote from the wife, "the white car never sounded that good!". should be funny. a bunch of 914 guys in trucks at a porsche swap meet. i will be willing to haul stuff away in the ford sport custom pu for those that opt to drive their cars.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.