Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My day off so far
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Get up at 6 AM to get the kids to finish homework. Take them to school so Momma can sleep in. Go to post office and get gas pedal part for Yarin sent off overnight to NY smilie_pokal.gif Run to my moms place to pick up some stuff she needs delivered. come home hook up trailer and take scrap metal to the junk guy. While he is unloading it he just stops and said its break time. huh.gif He decided he rested enough and finished now IM off to the car part place to get new fromt hubs for the Suburban guess what they are out but can hve a set there in an hour. No big deal get them coming I have to run across town to the powder coater and get my cam towers smile.gif Ill be back. Half hour drive to coaters and find out they goofed and it was not my stuff they did yesterday like the lady said they will try to get to them today or monday sad.gif SOOO back to the parts guy and pick up my hubs $375 because GM decided to go to hubs and not replaceable wheel bearings finger.gif Back to the house put the trailer away and its only 3PM now I need to change the hubs then work on our shower because it drips all the time. I need to change out the O ring. I love weekends lol2.gif lol2.gif I need to go back to work to rest up. beerchug.gif
Jeroen
don't you just love it when nothing seems to work out...
makes ya wanna crawl back in bed sad.gif
Root_Werks
I work my tail off on the weekends. Never enough time. rolleyes.gif
Gint
Was this the same day you went to Williams Chicken in Dallas? laugh.gif
spare time toys
These are the dreaded hubs that gm came up with mad.gif I got them swapped out in a little over two hours and went for the road test. Now I can hear a grinding sound out of the rear end headbang.gif Looks like it may get the 373 gears sooner than I wanted. I know from past Suburbans I will get a little better mileage with those gears over the stock highway ones because it can finally pull itself around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.