Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rocker Panel Distance Washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TM_Corey
They are only $7.60 at Pelican but $8.99 shipping!!

Anyone a nice set of 4 they would sell and ship in a small padded envelope for much cheaper then $8.99?? smile.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(TM_Corey @ Mar 30 2017, 11:51 AM) *

Anyone a nice set of 4 they would sell and ship in a small padded envelope for much cheaper then $8.99?? smile.gif

Must be a handling charg for ground -$14.95 for 4 small pieces of rubber? Even usps priority is a couple dollars on top of the real charge. Wayne has to pay for the collection of 962 Porsches some how, right?
gcrotvik
This seems to be the norm lately as most of the online process is automated. Call them, they generally get the shipping right. I think 914Rubber has these also.
TM_Corey
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Mar 30 2017, 10:31 AM) *

This seems to be the norm lately as most of the online process is automated. Call them, they generally get the shipping right. I think 914Rubber has these also.

Mark just told me on facebook that he is making them and is having a 914Rubber/914 World group buy soon.

Hopefully it is quick enough. Still trying to slap this thing together in time to make its first rebirth trip to Hershey.
Dominic
QUOTE(TM_Corey @ Mar 30 2017, 09:50 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Mar 30 2017, 10:31 AM) *

Mark just told me on facebook that he is making them and is having a 914Rubber/914 World group buy soon.

Hopefully it is quick enough. Still trying to slap this thing together in time to make its first rebirth trip to Hershey.

Go down to your local auto parts store and find some thick vacuum line with the right I.D. and cut it into small pieces, this will work fine until you get the original pieces.

Cheers!
Cal
I would check with Mark at 914Rubber. 914Central also carries them.....they sell them on eBay for $14.60 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Valanc...~X~&vxp=mtr

bdstone914
QUOTE(TM_Corey @ Mar 30 2017, 08:51 AM) *

You can get 1st class mail for $4.75 from Pelican. Those are 914 Rubber parts Pelican buys from Stoddard. Dont ask why.
Or buy from Mark
porschetub
Got them from Pelican and helped out Wayne ...poor bugger av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif ,included them in a larger order so didn't pay crazy shipping.
They are like a hard rubber ,buy extra and fit them under the lower bolts ,the road crap falls out them...true.
TM_Corey
Thanks guys

****Update-. Got them from Stoddard for $7.70 shipped!!!****
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.