Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rust free running 914. $8k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
howelljames
Located in Sarasota Florida. I've seen cars in this price range that are rust free, drivable cars. Looking for the same. anyone have or know of anything please let me know. Would rather be in southeast (fly to and drive home), but nothing out of the question. Thx.
hot_shoe914
Good luck finding that first.gif
iwanta914-6
Yes, the rust is free of charge. Some come with a little, some a lot. If you find someone is charging extra for the rust, move along. biggrin.gif
Mike Fitton
I want one too! I will go to $8,500 and pickup anywhere on the planet.
Beach914
Buy and ship my 74 w/2.0 to the East Coast ! I'll bargain a little bit if I can keep the Koni's. I'm telling you the chassis is incredibly clean! You can have Steve, Forrest, Keith or Lawrence comment on it. Its a little banged up on the outside but it has great bones.

David
Gwndds
QUOTE(howelljames @ Mar 30 2017, 11:57 AM) *

Located in Sarasota Florida. I've seen cars in this price range that are rust free, drivable cars. Looking for the same. anyone have or know of anything please let me know. Would rather be in southeast (fly to and drive home), but nothing out of the question. Thx.

I have a 1972 1.7 that is completely original, and nearly rust free. The car has been in Northern California all its life, and has 112K miles. The only rust was in the battery tray, and spots inside the rear trunk that I have applied POR 15. It now has an Optima Battery so no more acid leaks. It is Blue with Black upholstery. Still has the fuel injection with all new fuel and vacuum hoses.
I would like $9000 for the car, but willing to negotiate to keep this great car in the 914 family.

Many photos of car available if interestedgwndds@sbcglobal.netClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.