Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Larmo....beers?
PThompson509
Call Sean!

(I'm no longer in SD, but moved north to Santa Cruz)
siverson
How long are you here for?

-Steve
Mikey914
We leave 730 tomorrow morning. Flying a broken plane back toDX without pax. Back at the hotel. Did the El Camino with both FAs. Good Margaritas.
Rand
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 30 2017, 07:57 PM) *

We leave 730 tomorrow morning. Flying a broken plane back toDX without pax. Back at the hotel. Did the El Camino with both FAs. Good Margaritas.

pax... does that have to do with counting passengers? If so, at least you'll have a quiet flight home. Can't think of a better kind of broken. tongue.gif
Larmo63
I'm in San Clemente....North of you, I just saw this.

Another Whitesell Airlines dead end?
Mikey914
Figured I'd see if you were in the neighborhood. Wasn't planning on doing anything other than fly through. We were supposed to be in Monterey last night. Plane broke. Were supposed to get up early and fly out, they needed parts flown in, so by about 1 they decided it was going to take longer than we had, cancelled us for the day with enough time to grab some drinks.
So tomorrow we fly it back to PDX and pick up the rest of our trip.

Yes Pax is passengers.

figured I'd make the best of it and enjoy some R&R. Kind of short notice to put anything together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.