Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two shots of the wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michel richard

Just had a nice day today, and wanted to share.

This is the 1973 I picked up in Boston just before the ECR last year. The /6 is in (a 2.2 E with MFI) and runs well, although it needs a bit of tuning to be perfect. Still, it runs strong.

I've had both the tener and the bugeye out for a few weeks and they are a ton of fun, although as different as two two-seaters can be !

(note that when we did the driveway last year, we had a section done in concrete . . . the cars do drop a bit of oil ;-) )

Cheers

michel richard
and with the little sister
mihai914
There's probably something else sitting in the garage wink.gif

BTW, where are your nice 5 lugs?

Mihai
michel richard
Thre's a Europa in the garage !

The five lugs are the next step. Once all the parts are lined up (which they are) it should be snap to do the switch. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
mihai914
You should post a picture of the Bugeye before restoration, unbelievable what you did to the car, as for the 914 you have no merit for that one bodywise laugh.gif
Jeroen
nice collection!

and a house build of brick, that's a refreshing change biggrin.gif
Lou W
Jeroen   Posted on May 6 2005, 03:31 PM nice collection!

and a house build of brick, that's a refreshing change biggrin.gif

"She's a Brick House", The Commodores biggrin.gif
michel richard
Thre's a Europa in the garage !

The five lugs are the next step. Once all the parts are lined up (which they are) it should be snap to do the switch. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
spare time toys
I have always liked the bugeyes they just look happy biggrin.gif
michel richard
The Bugeye, before.

And a lot of houses are brick, around here.

michel richard
Th lotus, last year. I've made a lot of progess on it, but nothing very apparent, so it still looks pretty much the same. I'm Megasquirting it.
merrill
Are you looking for a Buyer for your 4 lug Fuchs? cool_shades.gif
michel richard
The plan is to sell the 4 lug Fuchs, with the lug nuts and the center caps. Email me offline if you have a real interest.

michrich@vidotron.ca

Cheers
michel richard
OOPs

michrich@videotron.ca

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.