Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: Dannmar 4 post lift in Los Angeles; SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
I SOLD, SOLD, SOLD so thanks so much for your time. want to sell my Dannmar 4 post lift. Commander 7000
Series. I have the extra light weight aluminum ramps that cost me $400. extra above the list price.

Has 3 oil pans with it so no drips on car on bottom.
It has a 7000 Lb. capacity. I have had it for 6 years and it has only been up and down 10 times. The guy that set it up will move it to a local place and reset it up for $500. Not sure what he wants for longer drive with his truck.

Price at my place $1,300. OBO

Bob BurtonClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
burton73
[quote name='burton73' date='Apr 1 2017, 08:25 AM' post='2470688']
I want to sell my Dannmar 4 post lift. Commander 7000
Series. I have the extra light weight aluminum ramps that cost me $400. extra above the list price.

Has 3 oil pans with it so no drips on car on bottom.
It has a 7000 Lb. capacity. I have had it for 6 years and it has only been up and down 10 times. The guy that set it up will move it to a local place and reset it up for $500. Not sure what he wants for longer drive with his truck.

Price at my place $1,300. OBO

I have been asked so: The $1,300. OBO price does not include the pick up and moving and set up of the unit. When I bought it was placed in my customhouse with 2 garages where it worked as planed, and I paid the installer to move it to my next home. It is not practical for me as my 3-car garage has a huge beam in the center as you can see in the picture and would take me backing my 914 in with the roof off and rising the 914 up with the beam in-between the front window and Targa bar.

It is 110V just plug it in.

Bob

euro911
I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Bob. Thanks mueba.gif
pete000
Sold? That went fast !
burton73
QUOTE(pete000 @ Apr 1 2017, 07:10 PM) *

Sold? That went fast !

I have a couple of 914 bros very close to where I live. That I know of.
euro911
You can always roll down the hill and use it Pete poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.