Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Forums, Less smilies (showing)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TVR Enthusiast
You definintely need more forum. Like a Chit Chat and General Automotive section. Als and area for non technical 914 chat. Oh and try to show less smilies.
Dave Cawdrey
How DARE you critcize the BBS on your first post... stfu.gif

Thems fightin' wurds gunner.gif
Yack.gif

smilie_rolli_1.gif
Aaron Cox
lol...be nice, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just doesnt mean its valid finger.gif laugh.gif
VegasRacer
TVR - Sorry if you don't like us. We are ... IPB Image
Feel free to go and start your own website.
Or - stay and join the fun on ours.
Lawrence
Welcome to the BBS, TVR.

I'm the guy who put up the smilies, and they're frequently used. Do you have a suggestion as to which specific smilies that you'd like taken off the grid?

-Lawrence

P.S. We encourage all members to fill out their location on their profile. When you next log in, go to "My Controls", and you can fill that info in! Again, welcome!
djm914-6
Must be another example of Brittish Humor.

Humor and reliable automotive engineering are two things the Brittish should have left alone. gunner.gif
rhodyguy
more smiles?ok. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif mueba.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif stfu.gif stfu.gif stfu.gif MDB2.gif MDB2.gif clown.gif clown.gif .general automotive? like" how do i remove the end gate on my ford p/u?". ok, bootyshake.gif wavey.gif . oh, more FORUMS. ok, who likes beans and rice? this place is about 914 and saying what you please.
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Jul 1 2003, 12:02 PM)
Must be another example of Brittish Humor.

Humor and reliable automotive engineering are two things the Brittish should have left alone. gunner.gif

SO many posts to quote. I'm not british
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 1 2003, 01:49 AM)
TVR - Sorry if you don't like us. We are ... IPB Image
Feel free to go and start your own website.
Or - stay and join the fun on ours.

I'm not saying remove smilies I'm just saying maybe hide a few. We can always access them through "Show All" By the way I do have my own forum called TVR-Talk and I have all your smilies and more just many under the "show all" tab. aktion035.gif phone.gif smilie_wirdgut.gif
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(korijo @ Jun 30 2003, 06:22 PM)
How DARE you critcize the BBS on your first post... stfu.gif

Thems fightin' wurds gunner.gif
Yack.gif

smilie_rolli_1.gif

I thought I posted once when I first registerd.
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 1 2003, 04:15 AM)
Welcome to the BBS, TVR.

I'm the guy who put up the smilies, and they're frequently used. Do you have a suggestion as to which specific smilies that you'd like taken off the grid?

-Lawrence

P.S. We encourage all members to fill out their location on their profile. When you next log in, go to "My Controls", and you can fill that info in! Again, welcome!

Oh I thought I filled out my location tongue.gif
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 1 2003, 02:14 PM)
How DARE you critcize the BBS on your first post...  :stfu:

Thems fightin' wurds  :gunner:
Yack.gif

smilie_rolli_1.gif

I was just playin'.

I actually tried to post every smile. It backfired dry.gif

Welcome to the board.
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(korijo @ Jul 1 2003, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 1 2003, 02:14 PM)
How DARE you critcize the BBS on your first post...  :stfu:

Thems fightin' wurds  :gunner:
Yack.gif

smilie_rolli_1.gif

I was just playin'.

I actually tried to post every smile. It backfired dry.gif

Welcome to the board.

Thanx! {You're missing a blush emoticon} assimilate.gif . I'm nothing near against a lot of emoticons. You should just maybe hide some like I do. this is my emoticon list at my board over Twice the smilies found here. happy11.gif IPB Image
Dave Cawdrey
Your BBS has fuckin' pop-up ads on every click. Shitty. Couldn't even browse the board...

ar15.gif fighting19.gif
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(korijo @ Jul 2 2003, 07:25 AM)
Your BBS has fuckin' pop-up ads on every click. Shitty. Couldn't even browse the board...

ar15.gif fighting19.gif

Advantage of becoming a member. Then you get cookied and you only get them once a day. My dumb host induced them and I;m trying to swtch hosts. I have som nay smilies though it took me so long to install them sad.gif tongue.gif I think I have the smiliest BBS around assimilate.gif
TVR Enthusiast
Oh yes thanks for the image Vegas Racer I can advertise my site with it tongue.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 2 2003, 06:58 PM)
Oh yes thanks for the image Vegas Racer I can advertise my site with it tongue.gif

I may not know a lot about working on cars. smash.gif
But I am learning more from my friends at 914World.com. beerchug.gif
I can assure you that I DO know how to DRIVE them. driving.gif

I can also tell you that my computer skills are very limited.
But even I could figure out how to cut and paste a banner from the home page.
I am surprised a smart guy like you needed the help of this amauter.
You are not stealing from me. pissoff.gif
You are stealing from Andy, Brad, Jeroen, Lawrence and all my other friends here.
They may not appreciate their hard work being used on your pop-up filled web site.
hanged.gif
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jul 2 2003, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 2 2003, 06:58 PM)

I may not know a lot about working on cars. smash.gif
But I am learning more from my friends at 914World.com. beerchug.gif
I can assure you that I DO know how to DRIVE them. driving.gif

I can also tell you that my computer skills are very limited.
But even I could figure out how to cut and paste a banner from the home page.
I am surprised a smart guy like you needed the help of this amauter.
You are not stealing from me. pissoff.gif
You are stealing from Andy, Brad, Jeroen, Lawrence and all my other friends here.
They may not appreciate their hard work being used on your pop-up filled web site.
hanged.gif

It's not pup-up filled once you register. stfu.gif Anyways I have like 3 times the smilies the 914 club has. I'm making a blue oe anyways the yellow doens't fit my skin. tongue.gif dance.gif
Lawrence
TVR,

It's great that you have a wonderful collection of smilies.

But the Club's unique graphics/slogan belong to the 914 Club. Please remove the graphic/hyperlink combo from your signature block, now.

regards,
Lawrence
914 Club Admin
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 3 2003, 07:55 AM)
TVR,

But the Club's unique graphics/slogan belong to the 914 Club.  Please remove the graphic/hyperlink combo from your signature block, now.

regards,
Lawrence
914 Club Admin

Sorry I'll make my own. I did, all done.
Do you mind if I link to your korijio (spelling?) PayPal?
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 3 2003, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 3 2003, 07:55 AM)
TVR,

But the Club's unique graphics/slogan belong to the 914 Club.  Please remove the graphic/hyperlink combo from your signature block, now.

regards,
Lawrence
914 Club Admin

Sorry I'll make my own. I did, all done.
Do you mind if I link to your korijio (spelling?) PayPal?

I'm just proving that I;m not against smilies in any way
Frank Marino
Lotta smiles for 16 members!!!! J/k
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(Frank Marino @ Jul 4 2003, 07:11 AM)

I have 28 members where'd you get 16 from? vampire.gif
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(TVR Enthusiast @ Jul 4 2003, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE(Frank Marino @ Jul 4 2003, 07:11 AM)

I have 28 members where'd you get 16 from? vampire.gif

I would have more but I only let in people that I already know.
Aaron Cox
take that 914 club
<- from yur webpage.

what the heck ar eyou trying to do anyway? do you want to fit in or be a freaking retard? stop the 'i have the most smiley BBS on the net crap' you want to learn about 914's, you want to talk to people who own 914's fine....but take your smiley BS out of here stfu.gif
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jul 4 2003, 10:43 AM)
take that 914 club
<- from yur webpage.

No it's not.
TVR Enthusiast
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jul 4 2003, 10:43 AM)
take that 914 club
<- from yur webpage.

what the heck ar eyou trying to do anyway? do you want to fit in or be a freaking retard? stop the 'i have the most smiley BBS on the net crap' you want to learn about 914's, you want to talk to people who own 914's fine....but take your smiley BS out of here stfu.gif

I think you guys are taking this wrong. I'm just trying to say not as many smliies should be showing. I'm not bragging about my board or anything you guys just though that I was anti-smilie so I had to prove you wrong there. You guys can be too literal sometimes. AlsoI came here to caht with other 914 owners but there isn't a forum for that. Because I don't have any technical questions to ask at the moment
rhodyguy
no tech questions? well how about some insightful tips? have you no comments or thoughts regarding the posts on the bbs? a pissing match over smiley's, is well,... bs.gif

kevin
Brad Roberts
Damn you guys are harsh. LOL

Welcome to the board.

Now.. I'm actually tired of seeing all the fucking smilies myself.

Can we hide half of them like he suggested ?? My roller wheel on the mouse is getting worn out.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.