Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Tail lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Seelenfan
Want to buy tail light assemblies left and right. I need one complete set for a 73, 914. I have a set of Hellas in poor shape. Thanks in advanced.
Seelenfan
QUOTE(Seelenfan @ Apr 2 2017, 03:45 PM) *

Want to buy tail light assemblies left and right. I need one complete set for a 73, 914. I have a set of Hellas in poor shape. Thanks in advanced.

Also, us lenses are preferred. And gaskets needed too...
euro911
Have you thought about cleaning those up and painting the reflectors with hi-luster silver or 'south-of-the border' chrome paint? confused24.gif

I did mine with silver paint several years ago and they turned out looking great.
Seelenfan
I have considered giving them a refresher. But there are some broken edges and the bulb sockets are rusty.. And the lenses are dry, cracked and foggy. I thought someone might have a set in much better condition than mine.
cgnj
I have a box of these. Let me sort them out and I'll post pics. Ths is where bruce beats me to the draw.

Carlos
Seelenfan
Thank you Carlos.
cgnj
Found one box of them, quick inspection I eliminated one pair.These are what I can touch right now. Maybe they work for you. Trying desperately to get 914 ready for Hershey, so this is what I have at the moment. Sorry for pic size, garage is remote, no app to size on phone
Seelenfan
Those look great.
I will send you a PM also.

Any chance you have lenses??
Mike Fitton
See below.

Mike Fitton
I have this set available.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.