Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2009 Subaru 2.5 turbo motor & 2004 wrx tranny $4000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I'm in the middle of putting my 2004 WR motor in my car. Planned to put this one in but got my new motor that was a little closer to ready. I still planned to hang onto this one. Just had to many things come up this year. So going to put this up for sale. I bought a wrecked 2009 subaru Forester XT (XT means it has the same motor as a WRX). This has the 2.5 WRX motor with turbo. I bought this car specifically because. The motor had been replaced on recall at 78k. This has less than 15k on the replacement factory motor. A better setup than the motor I'm putting in my car. Here are the stock specs
2009: 265horsepower@6000rpm and 244 ft torque @4000rpm
The transmission is from a 2003 or 2004 WRX 5speed. I apologize I can't remember which year it was from. I'll try to look up the numbers on it to be sure.

What is included is the motor as it came from the car. It is complete to the header. I also have the full factory harness & ECU from the car. The transmission will have the locking spool installed along with the rear block off plate. Pics to follow

$4500 or best offer plus shipping. No problem if this isn't for you. You can buy a JDM motor cheaper to be sure. If it doesn't sell it will end up in my 914. If money wasn't tight I wouldn't sell it period. Will make things easier now to sell. It is not critical though
JRust
icon_bump.gif Price dropped $500
JRust
icon_bump.gif Buying a house. Dropped the price to $4000 even. Taking a loss but at this point it is extra. Could use the money for more downpayment.
RJMII
You. Wouldn't happen to know if there is an adapter plate readily available to bolt this to a boxster S 6 speed, would you?
mepstein
QUOTE(RJMII @ May 2 2017, 12:49 PM) *

You. Wouldn't happen to know if there is an adapter plate readily available to bolt this to a boxster S 6 speed, would you?

Call KEP
JRust
Willing to split the motor & tranny if that helps anyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.