Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB new front turn signal lenses - New hard tooling
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mikey914
updated:
Since I just listed the boots that were prewired Figured I should get these up too.
We are looking to blow these out! Set of turn signal lenses available in amber ($9.99), or clear ($13.99).

Buy the gaskets for them and use code GBLENS2017 for free USPS first class shipping.
http://shop.914rubber.com/Turn-Signal-Lens...-Buy-FTSLGB.htm
mb911
Will you be doing Euro turn signal lenses?
jd74914
I'm up for a set. smile.gif
drem914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 3 2017, 03:54 PM) *

Or how about the Italian clear version? shades.gif
burton73
" GB new fog light lenses - New hard tooling, $9.99 a set!!!!!!!! April Special"

Sorry if I did not get this right. Is the sale for turn signal lenses shown or for fog lenses?

Thanks for your support for 914s. I installed the door top small rubber parts and it did the trick. Great job fast delivery

Bob B
jet1
in for a set
Mikey914

Unfortunately, the Euro version is a little more difficult, and will require some additional tooling, not saying no, just not right now.
Mikey914
QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 3 2017, 04:09 PM) *

Or how about the Italian clear version? shades.gif

Getting the material in to do the clear. The will actually be a couple dollars more ($4 for the GB), but still a screaming deal.
Mikey914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 3 2017, 04:55 PM) *

" GB new fog light lenses - New hard tooling, $9.99 a set!!!!!!!! April Special"

Sorry if I did not get this right. Is the sale for turn signal lenses shown or for fog lenses?

Thanks for your support for 914s. I installed the door top small rubber parts and it did the trick. Great job fast delivery

Bob B

My mistake. I have corrected - Front turn signal lenses. I was working on more fog light grills and the brain didn't shift gears. MDB2.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 3 2017, 08:58 PM) *

Unfortunately, the Euro version is a little more difficult, and will require some additional tooling, not saying no, just not right now.

They are $70 on amazon. Not terrible but I want 4 sets so I'll wait on you.
SKL1
I've got the Italian clear lenses on my silver '71 and they look great. I'd love an extra set.
Hope you make the euro lenses too as one of mine on the '73 is cracked... if you do any GB's, I'm in!

I've got several sets of OEM US lenses collecting dust!
RJMII
2 Italian sets for me, please.
Tbrown4x4
2 sets for me. ( 4 lenses, 4 gaskets)
falcor75
I will sign up for one set of Italians. Might spring for that custom carpet piece we've discussed to fit a Rennshift at the same time when you have these done.
jacksun
Hi, I would like one set of lens and seals
tks
dlee6204
Interested in 2 sets
sb914
I'll take a set, and a clear set with seals
jmitro
I'm in for a set of orange and seals.
I'll be making a huge order for your entire late rubber package and carpet kit pretty soon beerchug.gif
rfinegan
I have not seen the smoked lenses available for some time, any plans on making these?
I would be in for a set and gaskets

-Robert
Chris H.
Hit me with some orange ones (1 set). I already have the seals just didn't want to use them on the lenses I have.
Beach914
I would like two sets please.
76-914
I don't need any but I can't help but remember looking and paying more for used lenses a few years back. Thanks to Mark and a few other peeps here I don't need to search ads and trash cans for parts any longer. Thx for all you do Mark! beerchug.gif
markhoward
I'm in for a set. Thanks Mark!!
Mikey914
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Apr 4 2017, 05:32 AM) *

I have not seen the smoked lenses available for some time, any plans on making these?
I would be in for a set and gaskets

-Robert

WE are not making the Smoked currently, however the clear can be smoked if you want to put film on them.
Mark
toolguy
2 sets with gaskets please

What is the time frame for the Euro version ??

And a BIG THANK YOU for all your efforts to our community first.gif .
SteveL
I want a set please - how much for lenses and seals?
Thanks!
Mikey914
The seals are $16.50 for the set, but buy both together you get free shipping on the set.
pgollender
Mike, when you tool up for the Euro-version, I'm in for two sets.
Mikey914
Just to let you know the GB on the Euros will be significantly more than these. Single injection tooling is much less. There is a reason that no one else has made them yet.

MArk
mobymutt
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2017, 11:26 AM) *

Just to let you know the GB on the Euros will be significantly more than these. Single injection tooling is much less. There is a reason that no one else has made them yet.

MArk

Would it be possible to make those as two pieces, and bond them together, rather than using double injection?
pgollender
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2017, 08:26 AM) *

MArk

Copy that. Some little things are worth the price difference.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Apr 4 2017, 08:31 AM) *

MArk

Would it be possible to make those as two pieces, and bond them together, rather than using double injection?

Possible, yes cost effective for production probably not. But I can sell you a set of both very inexpensively.

We will have a vote on nicest ones winner gets them for free!!!

Anyone interested in a contest?
ConeDodger
I'll take one of the the Targa Bar Pads poke.gif

Seriously, what are you thinking! You're giving away the store! blink.gif
mobymutt
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2017, 11:43 AM) *

MArk

Possible, yes cost effective for production probably not. But I can sell you a set of both very inexpensively.

Can't figure out if you're making fun of me or not! Still, for that price, I might just go ahead. Although now I'd need to get three sets, so I'd still have a good set after I botch it all up.
yeahmag
I'm in for a set.
mepstein

MArk

I'm good up to $75. Hopefully it can be less.
wndsrfr
I'm in for a set of the clear lenses....

John
green914
I will take a set. w00t.gif
Larry.Hubby
I'll take a set of the orange with seals.
aggiezig
Would be in for one clear and one amber set + 2 x seals
Nie Zu Alt
2 clear lens sets for me with gaskets. ( 4 lenses, 4 gaskets)

Thanks!

Doug H.
Mark Henry
When does this close?
What else is on special price?
Mikey914
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Apr 4 2017, 10:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2017, 11:43 AM) *

MArk

Can't figure out if you're making fun of me or not! Still, for that price, I might just go ahead. Although now I'd need to get three sets, so I'd still have a good set after I botch it all up.

Not making fun of you, I'm dead serious. I just tried and it's not too hard to do this. I cut both clear and amber at the inner web, sanded the edge smooth to the rib with a belt sander, and glued together with 5min epoxy on a flat surface. Then went back and added more epoxy on the inside after the 1st edge gluing. Turned out pretty nice.

Do understand the clear are $13.99 a set as they do cost me more to make. Also you can imagine I'm doing this as a promotion so I am loosing money to get these out there. I will hold it open for 2 weeks after I get this up and start contacting all that step forward. It will be with a code you will need to enter on the site, so you will need to bump the thread to get it.

My job was a bit rushed, but the results are acceptable to me. I will be putting on my car.
Mikey914
I'm thinking we should be able to do these at $46 a set. I really like the way they turned out.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 5 2017, 03:41 AM) *

I'm thinking we should be able to do these at $46 a set. I really like the way they turned out.

That would be great.
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 5 2017, 02:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 5 2017, 03:41 AM) *

That would be great.

I would be in at that price for sure.
Peashooter
I'd like a clear set with gaskets! Thanks!
EdwardBlume
I'm in for a set of the orange. Will get back to you on the other set once I get home. thanks!
Shadowfax
Please put me down for two sets - one orange set and one clear. Thanks, Mark!
mobymutt
Mark, what's the timing on these? I'd like to add them to my current order (orange or clear or both), but only if they can be shipped in April.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.