Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: (1) White Riviera 5.5x15" Wheel ... $20.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
EDIT: 10/20/17 ... ONLY ONE LEFT

$20. + shipping (if needed)

This one still has a badly cracked tire on it, so I'll have to have it removed

EDIT 6/1/2017 ... I found one more of these in the shed, so now there's three available

These have 4" backspacing

Minor curb rash and some pitting but not all that bad. They can be blasted, repainted and/or polished as needed (by you) rolleyes.gif

$50. for all three, with FREE pick up in the LAX South Bay ...

... OR + shipping via the cheapest (least expensive) method of shipping (I comparative shop shippers).

Two of them have old (roller) tires so local pick up people will get the tires for free. I will remove tires if shipping is required (unless you want the them - shipping will be more though)

Provide me with your zip code, and if you want the tires and if I would be shipping them to a residence or business address f(or the best price quote).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Just a reminder ... I'm more than happy to provide shipping quotes, but when I do, could you at least PM me with a yea or nea - just out of courtesy confused24.gif

Thank you ...

euro911
icon_bump.gif
RJMII
What offset are these? I picked up a bug... and started hanging out with bug owners and might know someone interested in one.
euro911
Hey Jim. Backspacing is 4"

I got these from Scott Kline years ago ... they were spares in the trunk of a '72 914 I got from him.

Hope this helps confused24.gif
euro911
BUMP ... need these gone

Make me an offer I can't refuse happy11.gif
euro911
Bump
rhodyguy
Thesamba.
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 17 2017, 11:04 PM) *

Bump

I'd be very interested, and your close enough to pick em up, but I have that rare 914 model with 4 wheels, and I would like all of em to match!
wacko.gif
euro911
laugh.gif ... but not as rare as those that have jack stands rusted to the bottom of the car poke.gif

I got a PM from a member this am who's interested in one of them (for use as a spare), which is probably what these are good for - maybe I should keep one for the same thing idea.gif ...

... so let's say $20. + shipping (if required) for the remaining one (since I'll have to remove the tire)
Larmo63
Pay me $200.00 and I'll come get them.
euro911
That reminds me of a '69 MGB I sold back in 1998. It was a junky roller that one of my brothers gave me, and it sat in the back yard for about 5 years. A British chap came by to look at it and I told him he could have it for $200.

He showed up with a trailer on the morning I was getting ready to ride off to Sturgis. He handed me the cash and we loaded it up on the trailer.

When he was ready to drive off, I told him that if had waited a half hour after I left, my wife would have paid him $200. to haul it away laugh.gif
JFG
Just what I need! Would probably cost about a $1000 to ship headbang.gif
euro911
Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll try to find the least expensive method to get it to you confused24.gif
euro911
Replied to your PM. $115 USD Via USPS 'Global Priority Mail' was the cheeeeepest shipping I could find dry.gif

If it's just for a spare, any 4-lug '68 ~ '79 VW Bug, Ghia, Squareback, etc. wheel would work for you ...maybe you'll find something in the EU classifieds idea.gif

Best ...
euro911
BUMP for Christmas sale santa_smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.