Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: craigslist 2 for the price of One
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
http://portland.craigslist.org/car/71899127.html Well I called the seller last night, and the car followed me home. Really a nice car, runs and drives very well. New tires on real Fuchs 205/60/15, no hell hole rust, brakes work great, clock in the center console even works,surface rust in the rear trunk, no rust holes, two small dash cracks.
The seller also is going to deliver the 73, red car, and the 2.0 motor and trans, seperated from the car. He said that he has a shed full of 914 parts that he is going to bring along.
CCLINMYLIST
boxstr
Can you get any bigger holes in a center consle...floors are really clean, no rust, yes it needs carpets.
boxstr
Clean motor, runs very well.
boxstr
Needs a detail...
boxstr
The tailight lenses are like new, zero cracks or chips..
skline
Another nice score by Camp914. Congrats Craig on another good find. smilie_pokal.gif
messix
how do you find the time to find all these?
sixnotfour
Craig , Craiglist Hello he has an In. happy11.gif
boxstr
Troy, Anyone with access to a computer can do it. Type in www.craigslist.net ,and then click on the city you wish to search in, then the catagory, and start looking.
CCLINMYLIST
messix
this club has turned me on craigslist a little while ago, but still how do you have the time to search every cassified and go check all these cars out?

or are people giving you the leads?
Porsche Rescue
Hint: he doesn't have a day job. He has retired to Camp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.