Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Fuel Injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Haackrl
Anybody have Bosch 0289150019 fuel injectors. I need two that are either good or rebuildable, paper weights do me no good. These are for a 1974 2.0 engine. Hope you have two, thanks.
914Sixer
Available new online at most places.
PlaysWithCars
I have 3 brand new Bosch injectors I bought as back ups and never needed before I sold the car (God I miss that car). They are still sealed in their original plastic packaging.

PM me if you are interested in new Bosch green injectors with the correct braided fuel hose crimped to them at a discount instead of rebuilding used ones.

Click to view attachment
Haackrl
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Apr 6 2017, 11:32 PM) *

I have 3 brand new Bosch injectors I bought as back ups and never needed before I sold the car (God I miss that car). They are still sealed in their original plastic packaging.

PM me if you are interested in new Bosch green injectors with the correct braided fuel hose crimped to them at a discount instead of rebuilding used ones.

Click to view attachment

Nice looking injectors. What would you want for all three? Thanks for the reply.
PlaysWithCars
$300 including shipping in the continental U.S.

Going price looks to be about $125ea plus shipping from vendors, asking $100 ea including shipping. If my price if off, drop me a note and lets talk.
hushpuppy
I might have some good used ones. I would need to put them in my car to test for leaks and function. $50 each mostly for the effort of testing them thanks
Haackrl
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Apr 7 2017, 08:00 PM) *

$300 including shipping in the continental U.S.

Going price looks to be about $125ea plus shipping from vendors, asking $100 ea including shipping. If my price if off, drop me a note and lets talk.

Mark
I have looked around and have concluded that it would be best if I could purchase two of your new Bosch 280150019 injectors. I will pay the $100/per delivered price you quoted. How would you like to make the sale? My contact information is:

Randy Haack
8540 Kathy Lane
Lincoln, Ne
PlaysWithCars
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.