Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Factory Manual Binders Only 1.5 Inch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lucky9146
Ran across a set of Factory 914 / 914-6 Manuals and for the most part they are in pretty good shape and appear complete. 4 Ring Manuals. Fixing some pages and cleaning up.

Need 3 binders total. Here's the worst

Let me know what you have with pictures please.

Thanks
Jim

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Jim,

I think you can get the same maroon binders with the finger-hole as Porsche uses from Office Depot, Staples &/or other office supply. There's no secret OEM to them, since Porsche buys them from Mead or whatever the German binder mfgr equivalent is over there. Just match the info., color, finger-hole, & volume label to the binder mfgr's. model.

There are no points at a PCA Concours for the binders! smile.gif

Cheers to Poway from Orange! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Lucky9146
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 5 2017, 09:40 AM) *

Jim,

I think you can get the same maroon binders with the finger-hole as Porsche uses from Office Depot, Staples &/or other office supply. There's no secret OEM to them, since Porsche buys them from Mead or whatever the German binder mfgr equivalent is over there. Just match the info., color, finger-hole, & volume label to the binder mfgr's. model.

There are no points at a PCA Concours for the binders! smile.gif

Cheers to Poway from Orange! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom,
Too funny about concours comment. Don't think you can get the 4 ring type at the local store and our binders are not the same size. Besides, someone has to have some around that would match the age of these because most are in pretty good shape. Thanks.

Cheers
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.