Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video: General Lee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
Sorry if this is a re-post:
General Lee

I must be getting older to want to pummel people who do this on public streets.
MecGen
WWhhooowwwoooo
I didn't see it, played it 10X then saved it.
Balls. screwy.gif
thanx
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif
Tom Perso
Damn, I love the sound of a 4-barrel in the morning...

I guess you'd call that "throttle induced oversteer"?

laugh.gif

Tom
Thorshammer
Screw those ricers, thats a drift, shitty throttle response from that vacuum secondary carb and an almost pefect drift, I love it.

Erik Madsen
Jake Raby
Just like peddling a bike!!

Thats torque at work fellas!
URY914
It must be a clip from the new movie coming out.

Jessica Simpson playing Daisy. I'm threre. wink.gif

Paul
Jake Raby
One of the areas they originally used for filming the old show is about 10 miles from my house... we were there one time about 15 years ago and found a chunk of bright orange sheetmetal laying in the briar patch... Wonder where that came from??

Now that area is a friggin sub division- pisses me off every time I drive by it and see all the yuppies SUVs parked in front of their houses....
dan10101
He done did that before...

"them Dukes, them Dukes"

Dan
Dodge Cornet 500 Convertable
383 Magnum Posi, 4bb, 4on the floor headers with dual turbo mufflers.
Yep, played that tune before. (but not like that... ohmy.gif }

jonwatts
Our own Dave Darling told me his uncle was a stunt driver for the show. Not sure if he was in charge of making the tire squeeling sounds on dirt roads (always wondered about how they did that).

736conver
Thats some damn fine driving.
bondo
Whoo, look at all thise cars running a red light! I hope they fix that in post smile.gif
smrz914
Nissan must have a lot of money into this movie.
rsvp9146
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ May 7 2005, 08:57 AM)
One of the areas they originally used for filming the old show is about 10 miles from my house... we were there one time about 15 years ago and found a chunk of bright orange sheetmetal laying in the briar patch... Wonder where that came from??

Now that area is a friggin sub division- pisses me off every time I drive by it and see all the yuppies SUVs parked in front of their houses....

Jake, jared ex of pelican here

from one coast to another, whent hey moved the show to CA, they filmed all the stuff with the general lee 5 miles from my house in Lake Sherwood. And as in georgia, there are now houses, except that people like Rupert murdoch live there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.