Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i got so fed up with saving
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fatlando
a freaking $1500 Custom ESP VIPER left handed guitar!

Now watch my car fall apart!!
JoeSharp
Work hard on the guitar, the car will come natural, (or from us).
biggrin.gif Joe
MecGen
Nice buy
In the middle of my tub, I bought a DVD/home sound system...
Think of it this way, U-First. ar15.gif
What do you play? What are your influences? What do you listen too? I am a muzic addict, I can't play but I end up fixing a lot of equipment for beer and tunes stones.gif
Rock on
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (JoeSpark @ May 7 2005, 03:00 AM)
Nice buy
In the middle of my tub, I bought a DVD/home sound system...
Think of it this way, U-First. ar15.gif
What do you play? What are your influences? What do you listen too? I am a muzic addict, I can't play but I end up fixing a lot of equipment for beer and tunes stones.gif
Rock on
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif

Hey Joe,

Thanx for replying, I don't know what was worst, debating over the car or guitar, or telling the wife that i spent $1500 on a guitar!! ha.ha.

I lived in England for a few years and was in a small successful band
www.fuseweb.co.uk, so I got my first taste of fame in the UK.

My influences are Kiss, Nirvana, Zepplin. If you have any hookups,
maybe you can set up a tour for me later in the summer.

I hope to write and record a few songs in a few weeks!

Later

Fat Lando
McMark
Uhhhhhhhhhhh........ thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
MecGen
Hey Fat
Got no solid hook-ups, I am Canadian remember? Hard for us to make real money...but if you blow by the best city for nitelife in the world ...MONTREAL or even better, you being a musicman, you gotta come for the Jaz fest, worth the trip to town, I got a place for you to stay, maybe wheels.
Still a long way to come...but its Canada (have friends on the west coast)
Later smoke.gif
Gonna check the link
Joe

beerchug.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (McMark @ May 8 2005, 12:47 PM)

i knew that was coming...don't know how big this is but here is what a $1,500.00 guitar looks like.
www.drumcityguitarland.com
redshift
dry.gif

I could have sold you a guitar. FINE THEN! PLAY YOUR ESP!

smile.gif

M
fatlando
Miles,

I'll take your advice and WILL play my ESP!! ha.ha.

Whatcha got to sell?
redshift
Custom built guitars, and vintage.

M
fatlando
QUOTE (redshift @ May 8 2005, 01:45 PM)
Custom built guitars, and vintage.

M

well for fooks sake! didn't know you were in the biz? You have any lefties in your horizon? SG's or Les Paul style??

That SUX!!

Now I know....Should've started a thread about it, but no one responds to mine....... dry.gif
redshift
I have a lefty! But it's not for sale... and I'd normally gloat here, but I don't have a camera around..

M
p914
Got any SGs or Les Paul Custom/Mary Fords?
red914
please explain the "saving" mentioned in your title; what, exactly, is that? i don't understand... confused24.gif blink.gif
fatlando
QUOTE (red914 @ May 8 2005, 07:09 PM)
please explain the "saving" mentioned in your title; what, exactly, is that? i don't understand... confused24.gif blink.gif

shane,

you crack me up, i've been setting some money aside for a new motor or rebuil, and i always get discouraged because "it's to little or not enough".

So i had $1,500.00 and got me a guitar!!

how you doing?
red914
thanks for asking, Lando. doing fine. oil leak fixed, drove to work on friday in the teener (don't do it often as the site is down a dirt road).

we need to get together at Dino's garage one of these days, and tip a beer and swap lies. beer3.gif
smooth_eddy
Hey Fatlando...

Well I see you did not sell your car. You seemed pretty bummed out after our Puget Sound get-together. Glad you hung in there. We should get another group together for a drive and breakfast. Seems like all the other areas are doing it around the country. I am up for that Whidbey drive we talked about. Maybe when the weather gets a little better? Take care, Eddy
fatlando
QUOTE (red914 @ May 8 2005, 09:05 PM)
thanks for asking, Lando. doing fine. oil leak fixed, drove to work on friday in the teener (don't do it often as the site is down a dirt road).

we need to get together at Dino's garage one of these days, and tip a beer and swap lies. beer3.gif

shane,

that sounds like a great deal! my car is scaring me....it's driving great!! but there is a little rumbling that i'm trying to figure out....maybe you cats can assist??

fats
Root_Werks
QUOTE (fatlando @ May 8 2005, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (red914 @ May 8 2005, 09:05 PM)
thanks for asking, Lando.  doing fine.  oil leak fixed, drove to work on friday in the teener (don't do it often as the site is down a dirt road).

shane,

that sounds like a great deal! my car is scaring me....it's driving great!! but there is a little rumbling that i'm trying to figure out....maybe you cats can assist??

fats

CV's or rear wheel bearings maybe? idea.gif
fatlando
Hey dan

thanx alot. I'll ask these two local experts and see what they think.

Do you do engine rebuilds or are you just a body guy?

fat lando
dinomium
Hey, Lando, nice score on the Axe. I sometimes like to scare my nieghbors by playing 8 bars of every song I know... that doesnt take long!!
The best thing about my vintage reissue Fender amp? IT GOES TO TWELVE!

Maybe Sat we can take a listen to that car of yours. I am heading over to Pully UP for that car show. I think Shane is still on for it as well.
Call me later this week.
bondo
QUOTE (fatlando @ May 8 2005, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE (McMark @ May 8 2005, 12:47 PM)

i knew that was coming...don't know how big this is but here is what a $1,500.00 guitar looks like.
www.drumcityguitarland.com

What's the knob on the neck for?
fatlando
QUOTE (bondo @ May 9 2005, 08:59 AM)
[

Royce,

That's what makes the guitar go to 11!!! no, it's only part of the guitar stand. thanx for looking.
bondo
QUOTE (fatlando @ May 9 2005, 10:23 AM)
QUOTE (bondo @ May 9 2005, 08:59 AM)
[

Royce,

That's what makes the guitar go to 11!!! no, it's only part of the guitar stand. thanx for looking.

Oh. DUUUUH! I should have noticed when the knob didn't stay on the same side of the guitar. wacko.gif
Hydra
I love the a la SG shape, great looking guitar dude. What kind of pickups do you have on it?
i used to have a SG with humbuckers (sp), best sound ever aktion035.gif
redshift
I have guitars! I love guitars! I buy guitars!

M
Dead Air

Too Big.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.