Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 000oooh: A helluva a request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
Yes, that's right. I need a really nice or near perfect chrome 1970-1972 front bumper for about a week. Happy to "rent" it—and turn my bumper over as collateral. I'll also pay to have my bumper or yours straightened and rechromed if I don't return it the way I got it.

Why do I feel like I am asking to take someone's wife on a date? idea.gif

Anyone?
JawjaPorsche
You can take my wife on a date! My bumper? No way!
TM_Corey
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Apr 7 2017, 03:41 PM) *

Yes, that's right. I need a really nice or near perfect chrome 1970-1972 front bumper for about a week. Happy to "rent" it—and turn my bumper over as collateral. I'll also pay to have my bumper or yours straightened and rechromed if I don't return it the way I got it.

Why do I feel like I am asking to take someone's wife on a date? idea.gif

Anyone?

I got super lucky and my mechanic loaned me his bumpers for a couple months while I'm waiting on my back ordered stainless steel bumpers.

Good luck, hopefully someone will come through for you!!
tygaboy
I have a nice one and I'm in Petaluma. PM me and we can talk details.
Chris

EDIT - shoot, I lied. Mine's got tits. PM me anyway. If you're up to what I think you're up to, I still may be able to help.
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Apr 7 2017, 05:59 PM) *

I have a nice one and I'm in Petaluma. PM me and we can talk details.
Chris

EDIT - shoot, I lied. Mine's got tits. PM me anyway. If you're up to what I think you're up to, I still may be able to help.

Mine's got tits! Okay, which one? lol-2.gif

Okay, I thought that was funny!
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Apr 7 2017, 02:49 PM) *

LOL! Response of the day!

Fwiw, I am known for being damn careful with cars—kinda goes lockstep with my work.
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Apr 7 2017, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Apr 7 2017, 02:49 PM) *

LOL! Response of the day!

Fwiw, I am known for being damn careful with cars—kinda goes lockstep with my work.

Thanks for sharing my humor. My bumper has perfect tits. My wife? Well, gravity is being mean. Sorry no picture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.