Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NEW or NOS Boge Rear Shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I was going to purchase a set of new Boge rear shocks for my white 74. I thought they would be readily availability from PMB. Now I find they've been discontinued.

I'm looking for a set of new or NOS rear Boge shocks. If you can help out, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Greg
Old Yella
Sachs are the replacement Boge.
I have them on my car and they are a nice " around town shock", don't expect them to be performance orientated. I like them.
Remember you need the factory spring purchase to use them.

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Apr 8 2017, 12:00 PM) *

I was going to purchase a set of new Boge rear shocks for my white 74. I thought they would be readily availability from PMB. Now I find they've been discontinued.

I'm looking for a set of new or NOS rear Boge shocks. If you can help out, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Greg
funk
I just saw a set of rear boge 120 apiece ebay
gcrotvik
QUOTE(funk @ Apr 8 2017, 09:28 PM) *

I just saw a set of rear boge 120 apiece ebay

Don't see them. Send me a link if they are still on EBay. Thanks.
funk
now I cannot find them either with 50,000 parts or more but they could have been labled sachs? somewhere between page 1-10 if you just go to generic 914 parts so I recommend narrowing the search I just bought that pair like last year as I said but then just looked and they are sachs but like the guy says same diff also have you looked on vertex or vortex or the others?good luck I have not put mine on yet still in body shop for a few months. I was thinking of going with something with a little more performance. if you cant find them pm me and I will get you pics and my price would be 250 for the unused set shipping included thanks,Jo
sixnotfour
maybe these guys have some .. Sachs 313 463
http://www.autozone.com/suspension-steerin...881_486556_7413
funk
auto zone probably would be the way to go at least you could take them back and it looks like they are having 20% sale 260 -20% off good deal for grand touring shocks
struckn
I've had good results with DC AUTO in North Carolina. He has 140,000 sq ft. warehouse full of Porsche Parts and Cars to pull parts off of. Call them and they'll tell you what they have, 887-583-9347 and he'll quote you a price.

PCA Panorama magazine always has his add, see Page 108 in the MARCH ISSUE. Last time I talked to him he had several 914's in his warehouse to pull from. Might be a last resort if new Sachs Boge's are unavailable.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.