Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replace injectors now car won't stay running
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J123young
So I replace all injectors with new gaskets and also replaced the fuel filter. I replaced the injectors because one was leaking.
Now car won't stay running...any ideas.?

audio_file
I found it frighteningly easy to plug the wires into the injectors backwards, double check that... if you replaced the fuel filter up under the fuel tank, check to make sure you didn't pinch a fuel line between the tank and the car body if/when you moved the tank.
injunmort
i have an idea..... ljet, djet, motronic? any more info?
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(audio_file @ Apr 8 2017, 07:37 PM) *

I found it frighteningly easy to plug the wires into the injectors backwards, double check that... if you replaced the fuel filter up under the fuel tank, check to make sure you didn't pinch a fuel line between the tank and the car body if/when you moved the tank.

Makes no difference. They work either way.
J123young
QUOTE(audio_file @ Apr 8 2017, 07:37 PM) *

Thanks for the help. It was a pinched fuel line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.