Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Falken Azenis RT 215
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
I got a set at Evans fro 376.50. the tread is different. On the 15th I will AX the new RT 615. heres what I found on teh web

Next generation Azenis RT Tire. (The NEW Azenis)

Improved motorsports grade cap compound maintains grip over a wide range of operating temperatures.

Increased internal void ratio delivers enhanced wet grip and aquaplane resistance under competition conditions.

8/32nd molded tread depth reduces ""squirm"" when new while providing predictable mileage for street use.

200AA UTQG qualifies for SCCA Street Tire Class competition.

Note: This tire does not qualify for Falken's 30 day ride guarantee.

A note on RT-615 pricing. You probably have noticed that the RT-615 is priced significantly higher than the older RT-215 (Azenis Sport). We assure you this is not an attempt to gouge our fellow auto enthusiasts. Falken Tire Co. has chosen to set the price point much higher on this new tire. In addition, Falken has imposed a minimum price that internet dealers can sell this tire for. We are currently selling this tire at the lowest price allowed by Falken Tire Co. If you see others selling it lower let us know!

AZENIS RT-615
TravisNeff
You think that will help your cornering at full heel? wrap your door handles with tape so they don't scratch on the ground. LOL
sean_v8_914
yeah smartypants. I bought extra racers tape for teh door handles

these tires will be on my 2.0 with finger.gif SWAYBARS
sean_v8_914
yjtr
sean_v8_914
ukytr
TravisNeff
schweet!

I am just razzin ya, if I didn't I'd go have to laugh at myself or something.. I am my best entertainment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.