Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 75 914 1.8 FI $6000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Grump
Reduced price to $5000

Assembled from a CA roller and a PA donor. plus many new parts.

Presently in red primer. Had intended to repaint original Malaga Red.

Excellent running 1.8. Trans shifts ok. Goes into 1st easily as long as it hasn't come to a complete stop. If stopped, it will go into 1st from 2nd.

Rebuilt calipers from PMB. Stops great.

All electrics work as they should.

Some rust in hell hole and opposite side. While engine was out I treated these areas with POR15. I intended to pull engine at repaint and have new metal welded in. I removed some of the undercoating from the area just below the rusted sections.

Longs, floor pans, and jack posts are good.

If interested, send me a pm with your email and I will send more photos.

My back just turned 74 and it's now complaining when doing the contortions necessary when working on these cars. I need something higher and automatic. Perhaps a Boxster or Cayenne.

Thanks.. BillClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=600436]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=600439]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=600443]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=600447]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=6004
50]Click to view attachment
Grump
Bump for new price
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Grump @ Apr 20 2017, 10:48 AM) *

Bump for new price

What's the reduced price?
era vulgaris
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Apr 21 2017, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Grump @ Apr 20 2017, 10:48 AM) *

Bump for new price

What's the reduced price?

$6500. It was higher before.
Grump
Bump. Reduced Price.
Grump
icon_bump.gif
Fatboy007
What part of the world are you in?
Grump
QUOTE(Fatboy007 @ Jun 2 2017, 11:33 AM) *

What part of the world are you in?

Center of the state of Virginia
Grump
icon_bump.gif

Price drop to $5,000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.