Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the road again..I can't
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
It always surprises me how low these cars look after 6 mos on blocks laugh.gif
J P Stein
blah, blah...
Mueller
looks good...now who left their nice looking car in your garage???

must be a mistake smile.gif
BIGKAT_83
Looks DAMN good!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Bob
Trekkor
That look's really nice. wub.gif

Good job. I like the black rocker detail as well. clap.gif

KT
morph
that looks real nice J P smilie_pokal.gif
is it street legal still ?
J P Stein
Now comes the hard part.......cleaning the shop sad.gif

Street legal?.....whall sure. rolleyes.gif
Porsche Rescue
Don't need no stinkin' headlights if you get home before dark. Turn signals..........that's what the left arm is for. Windshield wipers in Washington, nah!
neo914-6
SOL de Solei looks Dam Gud! clap.gif
drew365
Damn, JP, what's it like to have a good looking car? I hope the blue tape isn't holding any important parts on.
Jeroen
OMG! You turned Ulf into a CW car laugh.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (drew365 @ May 7 2005, 06:56 PM)
Damn, JP, what's it like to have a good looking car? I hope the blue tape isn't holding any important parts on.

Gettin' set to drill holes for either Dzus or hood pins....I still thinkin on it......measure 15 times, drill once is my motto....I even get it right sometimes biggrin.gif . So yes, it holds the hood in place.

It's a 20 footer, Jeroen biggrin.gif
nine14cats
smilie_pokal.gif Allright JP!....Looks awesome....Congrats on making it through the 6 months! beer.gif

It's going to feel like an entirely new car once you actually drive it after taking all that weight out of her.....but she will handle like a dream, especially with them sticky buns!

Bill P.
J P Stein
In a vain attempt to get it ready for tomorrows AX (and It's prolly gonna rain, nohow), I rushed thru some stuff.
Didn't get the raised spindles on nor the "B" first gear.
I also didn't get to the alignment shop....2 weeks till the next one (SCCA)...I gots some time...prolly oughta put some oil in the motor, also. wacko.gif

Thanks for the kind wurds, fellas. . biggrin.gif
Eric Taylor
I think I spooged myself. Seriously JP that thing looks AWESEOME! I love the rims and the yellow. Would Love to see it in person!
Eric
brant
wow JP.
really looks good.

really!!!!

Gint
Dammit JP! That looks fantastic.

Got Q-Tips?
ablose58
q-tips laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.