Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody here from Corpus Christi, Texas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Txbentleyboy
Have a 76 2.0 and may very soon be looking for some new friends.
bandjoey
WHY? beerchug.gif move north
echocanyons
Jason and Paragon is located in corpus
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 14 2017, 08:45 PM) *

WHY? beerchug.gif move north

I would rather dodge the odd hurricane then shovel snow like I did the first 22 years f my life. Went back to Chicago at 30 and was quickly reminded why I left!
jim_hoyland
Possibly Duncan Lee ? Bought Howard's car a few years ago
CMONNETT
There are a ton of 914 owners in Corpus. Get in touch with Jason at Paragon, or Peter at Car Czar. Great 914 guys.
stevend914
Saw Jason at the Texas Hill Country Rallye three weeks ago, I owe him some pictures for his website. A friend of mine has lived in Corpus for quite a few years, not a 914 guy though, owns 4~912's and an '83 911. Peter at Car Czar did wonders for my 914 when I was in Corpus two weeks ago.
Txbentleyboy
Looking forward to CC. Just about have the wife fully bought in. Just looking for a job that will pay the bills. Houston has been good to me but we need a change. I have always had a love for that town!
stevend914
QUOTE(Txbentleyboy @ Apr 16 2017, 04:39 PM) *

Looking forward to CC. Just about have the wife fully bought in. Just looking for a job that will pay the bills. Houston has been good to me but we need a change. I have always had a love for that town!

Lots of construction in the petrochemical field in CC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.