Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Back Issues Porsche/Excellence Magazine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
bbrock
Click to view attachment

This is an almost complete set of Excellence Magazine from its debut as Porsche Magazine in January 1987 to issue #75 in February 1998 plus a technical notes supplement. Many of these issues are NLA. It is only missing issue #25 which is still available through Excellence. I have no idea what to ask but will start with $375 plus shipping, which is 50% off what Excellence charges for back issues, assuming you could get them all; which you can't. These could keep you occupied reading about P-cars for a very long time!

Condition ranges from Good to Mint. The majority are in Mint to Very Good condition. Older issues have minor spine wear, a few issue have bent upper right corners, and I think 2 or 3 issues have a crease down the cover from the mailman folding them to stuff in the box dumbass.gif The earliest issues have a little warping at the top thanks to the humidity where I used to live, and I did find one issue with a couple glossy pages stuck slightly together (thanks again to humidity) but they popped apart easily, leaving only minor small marks, no tearing, and no impact on readability. I haven't gone through every page of every issue, so can't promise their aren't a couple more in like that. Below are pics representing the worst of the damage but I estimate that 90% are blemish free with little or no evident wear..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bbrock
icon_bump.gif

I wasn't sure if there would be interest in these. Anyone interested at $175 + shipping? If not, make an offer or I'll see if they will auction on ebay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.