Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hollywood Cruise-in/ Resched date
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Hollywood Cruise-in, Tacos + Porsches new date April 30, 2017.
730-1030 am, 1523 N. La Brea ave. Hollywood, CA.. 90028.
Come by and have some complimentary Puebla style King of the Grill tacos, hot coffee , and enjoy cars + great people chowtime.gif driving.gif
This is a rain or shine event Click to view attachment
sb914
I think I can make it again.Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 15 2017, 01:50 PM) *

I think I can make it again.Click to view attachment

Slick narrow body aktion035.gif ...405 Freeway should be wide open Sunday morning
Elliot Cannon
"405 Freeway should be wide open Sunday morning". lol-2.gif av-943.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Gmanscott55
Bump
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Apr 22 2017, 08:07 AM) *

Bump

Gary...check your p/m ¡
jmmotorsports
sounds like fun, i wish i still lived in glendale
banananose914
On it! Thanks for putting this together.
Curbandgutter
I'm planning on being there. Hoping to meet a couple of the guys from the board.
Maltese Falcon
Another great meeting of 914 s, 911 s, a 928 and even a Ferrari Testarossa...in the books . Furthest travelled Rudy (and friend) 914world member curbandgutter...first to arrive from Murietta noting " Total smooth and open Freeways this morning " driving.gif Fuchs and Gasburners ruled at the Plaza , with a a few tasty King of Grill tacos and some Starbucks combined with the latest Porsche stories; made for a perfect Cali day ¡
I'll be posting pics during the week , anyone with pics please post up. Thank you for joining us....Until the next episode on the Westside aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
Beasty black 3.6 owned by Harry, note the functional headlight squirters, and has a rare Topper Chasse c/f ducktail spoiler. Dave's silver six in the lineup ( his green six stayed home today ! )...surrounded by their brethren 911 s.Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Trio of air cool'd; 912 on steelies, 964 on Tarmac 1552's, 914 on Fuchs 6x16"
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Artsy pic by our instagram friend @nutschell driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Curbandgutter
And here are more pics
Curbandgutter
couple more
andys
I don't know how I let this one slip past, as I was intending on coming out. Oh well, my loss.....missed out on some good tacos!

Andys
Maltese Falcon
914 belongs to Harve...member here ? Cayman gt4 brought by owner of Workshop 5001 , a local L.A. Ind Porsche tuner, builder and all around high tech 1-stop shop !Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Like they say on social media: those butts !
Harve's 914 has the Tangerine Racing twin tip sport muffler, amazing sound from the Type 4 biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.