Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD----1974 914 - No rust with new paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
billh1963
SOLD...SOLD....SOLD...SOLD....SOLD

Yes...that's what I said...no rust!

The '74 914 (I believe a 1.8 car) was restored by the PO with the assistance of an experienced welder. Lots of new sheet metal was welded in and I see no rust anywhere.

Once the metalwork was completed the body was painted by a tech school. The final prep work was not that great and the paint is average at best.

This car is perfect for the person with a rusty car who doesn't want to spend the $10K plus it would take for rust repair and new paint.

The car comes with the tub and dolly as seen in the pictures. Also included are the painted engine lid (not shown), rocker panels, seats and pretty decent backpad, and the two rear suspension hubs/halfshafts. The front bumper is included (along with the original foglights).

You will need your front suspension, steering rack, gauges, dashpad, engine transmission, windshield and other assorted items. As I said, this would be ideal for someone with a complete car that is too rusty to save.

I have a clear title.

Price is $4000 ono.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bobt4945
this is a smoking deal!!!! glws
billh1963
Bump...
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(bobt4945 @ Apr 18 2017, 02:16 PM) *

Smoking is bab for you smoke.gif
jbyron
Trying to wrap my mind around how that would get shipped. idea.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(bobt4945 @ Apr 18 2017, 03:16 PM) *

Somebody was smoking alright poke.gif

6 screws and both turn buckets and side markers would be off making for a much less ghetto paint job.
billh1963
$3000...come and get it.

I just bought two 996's and need the room

Yes, the paint isn't great. But, if you have a rusted out 914 that is too expensive to restore but too good to just scrap this may be your answer.
billh1963
Bump...
Sparkysounddog
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 4 2017, 09:59 AM) *

Bump...

Where in South Carolina?
billh1963
Orangeburg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.