Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: '73/'74 Front Section Metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Still looking for this section (approximate):

Car is a '75, but I'm backdating bumpers, and the other side is being repaired with a '73/'74 section, so I'd like to keep it symmetrical if possible. Don't need frunk metal, headlight bucket, or anything under headlight bucket.

Click to view attachment

Cjllong

I have a 74 parts car that I'm going to cut up. The entire front section is pretty good so I'm sure I have what you need. I'm all the way in California though, so not sure you would want to pay the shipping. Looks like you're on the east coast? Let me know and I'll snap some pics and send them over.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Apr 17 2017, 10:10 AM) *

I have a 74 parts car that I'm going to cut up. The entire front section is pretty good so I'm sure I have what you need. I'm all the way in California though, so not sure you would want to pay the shipping. Looks like you're on the east coast? Let me know and I'll snap some pics and send them over.

Yes, pics would be great. Not too worried about shipping if you've got the right metal for me smile.gif
Cjllong
Here's the front end you need. It's pretty solid. I won't be able to cut it out until the weekend. Headed out of town for a few days tomorrow. Obviously I'll have to take everything out first. The entire front end is good if you want the whole front clip! sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif Shoot me an offer plus shipping and it's yours....
Click to view attachment
BeatNavy
I'll send you a PM. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.