Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. sad pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
I told my mom that I would take her anywhere (in reason) she wanted to go for the day. Her choice....Nags Head!! Great!! smilie_pokal.gif Took her Navigator out on the beach and found 2 dolphins that washed up maybe thurs? They just got HAMMERD by a nor-easter that ran up the coast. Next couple pics are kinda graphic but hey it's nature
scotty b
Dolphin #2 There were a -lot of blowfish all over the place as well as a few birds.
scotty b
These guys have some choppers! There teeth are VERY sharp. This is the last of the animal pics.
scotty b
Per my normal routine I had to go through the boat yards and check on any goodies for sale or for free biggrin.gif
scotty b
This one was right beside the previous pic. And it was for sale wacko.gif
Mr.C
I take it the boat was probably free? Yeah, those are some sad pics indeed. sad.gif
scotty b
This building caught on fire around 3:00 am Sat. morning, I took the pics around 5:00 pm and there was still alot of crap smoldering! For those who know the area, this is on Wanchese
scotty b
This is the far end of the building. There is a boat RIGHT beside this tank with a HUGE melted scuff mark about 8 feet up the hull where the tank blew out of the building , hit the side of the boat and came down.
scotty b
Tank #2 about 4 feet from the other one. FLATTENED!!!
scotty b
Last pic. These tnaks are siting right inside the door. These tanks as well as the last 2 form a triangle with no more then 6 feet between one another. It was a good day despite the death and destruction, and yes my mom really does enjoy hanging out in bnoat yards!! She rocks! Listens to Pink Floyd and SRV, Trey Anastasio. If it wasn't for her though my dad and I probably wouldn't have left the boat yard laugh.gif I think I might go outside and blow my 924 apart now ar15.gif
Verruckt
QUOTE (scotty b @ May 8 2005, 08:37 AM)
Tank #2 about 4 feet from the other one. FLATTENED!!!

user posted image

user posted image

Holy $hit!!! ohmy.gif I'll bet that was one scary ass place to be when that was going on ohmy.gif
MattR
Someone should bury those dolphins... they are going to start to smell really bad, and they may attract sharks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.