Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can we have a Hershey Photo Uploader
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jfort
Thanks for posting the pictures. Sorry I couldn't make it this year. I hope to be at Stoddards and maybe the one down south in the fall.
brubou
Not my car, but I warped back to my childhood when I noticed it. It's a clean combo that works with the later bumper. I think the earlier chrome bumpers would clash.

Click to view attachment

Childhood story: When it was time for me to get a bike, my parents brought me to the bike shop and all I wanted was a black bike with gold rims and handlebars.

saigon71
The drive and Aircooled Racing visit Continued:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
saigon71
The caravan:

Click to view attachment
914forme
You all missed one and yes I like Rich's car drooley.gif

914-6 in the for sale lot

Click to view attachment
914forme
Click to view attachment

Just incase you wanted to give the dealer 95K for a repainted 914-6 with an original dash crack confused24.gif darn iPhone picture rotation.
saigon71
The Donald:

Click to view attachment
dudzy's914
Some of my pics
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
Mire
BeatNavy
Finn - it was good to meet you and your dad last weekend. Wow, you've got a talent for photography, too!
76-914
Looks like ya'll had a good time. beerchug.gif I'm surprised forrestkhaag hasn't inserted some pic's from his build thread here! av-943.gif lol-2.gif laugh.gif
JOEPROPER
After seeing all the pictures, I guess I better whip my car into shape before I embarrass myself... huh.gif
Big Len
Fantastic pics.
914dave
Nice pics. It was good seeing old friends and meeting some new folks. At least it didn't rain all day.
rgolia
Great time again...thanks to all for setting things up. It was great to see familiar faces again and new 914 owners. I had no idea my wipers still worked so well. Of course the defrost worked like it did when my 914 was new....not well.
Matty900
Some photos from Friday
Matty900
driving.gif
Matty900
I ain't scared of no giant cow!
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
dudzy's914
More
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.