Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTEENERFEST 2017 - Sept. 14-17
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Vysoc
2017 Okteenerfest was an EPIC Event!
The Roads were awesome, great planned events, weather turned out good, special thanks to Nadine, Bob, Bill D., Clay, Betty, Mike, Jake Raby and all the others that I have neglected to mention.

What has gone by the wayside is how Bob got two F-16's to buzz us over the Lake Burton segment of the drive in Rabun County on Friday morning.
The first jet hit the afterburner and almost knocked us off of the road, it sure is nice to have planner's that think of everything.

Looking forward to next year and getting to see the Jake Raby complex under full power and seeing the dyno's in action.

Thanks again for all of your hard work for the best Teenerfest yet!!!

Vysoc/Pete Beringer flag.gif
stevend914
Enjoyed Okteenerfest again this year, excellent planning and execution despite some surprises. Finally made it home today.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(WLD419 @ Sep 16 2017, 10:50 AM) *

Wow, I'm jealous & sad that i'm not there enjoying it with all of you , well at least I
get a couple of shirts from it biggrin.gif , I will definitely be there next year , hurricane or no hurricane ,
keep enjoying yourselves piratenanner.gif , cheers Bill & Luz D.

Hate that you missed it. Was sure looking forward to seeing you again.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.