Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miles, you lost....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
Pertronix went in just fine....runs smooth. Now after i fix the fuel filter thing i'll be drivin once again driving.gif
Aaron Cox
counting down to detonation laugh.gif

jk britt.
good job, they last a long time. smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
Relative to points burning, which is 45 seconds.

smile.gif

M
Joe Bob
Then it smells like burnt goat meat....
bd1308
pay up miles, you lost. that pertronix unit is cool looking too. Didn't use that adaptor plate. OH and do i have to trim the rotor....i heard that somewhere
Allan
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 8 2005, 06:32 PM)
Didn't use that adaptor plate.

Yer screwed... wink.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Headrage @ May 8 2005, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ May 8 2005, 06:32 PM)
Didn't use that adaptor plate.

Yer screwed... wink.gif

i read the directions.....it said if it doesn't line up then use it, i didnt need it...
Allan
Just kidding. It'll work just fine. Plus, no more pitted points to deal with. biggrin.gif
Brando
And the next time he takes the distributor out or disconnects the terminals from the coil for some reason... We'll hear about his trip to the local VW shop for some points smile.gif

Points are so cheap i re-use them once and chuck 'em.
redshift
I haven't lost yet, the moment is not over.

M
bd1308
LOL.....someday it will die, but my car will be more duct tape than rust......and then it won't matter
bd1308
QUOTE (Brando @ May 8 2005, 08:34 PM)
And the next time he takes the distributor out or disconnects the terminals from the coil for some reason... We'll hear about his trip to the local VW shop for some points smile.gif

Points are so cheap i re-use them once and chuck 'em.

have the old hardware on hand, just in case miles DOES win. it is SO damn smooth though smile.gif and runs great, except for the fuel filter thing, and the timing is off...but it runs and that's all that matters
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.