Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a motivational kick!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racejoe
Hey guys, joined awhile ago, but this is my first post. Been working on a 914 rusto, but it has been pretty stalled out the past couple of years and I am looking to renew my motivation on the project. I am planning a week long session with some helpers in June, that should polish off the welding, then on to bodywork.

You can see most of the project here...

My Webpage

Also, there was someone near Dallas that was interested in some bumpers, but I lost the email. I am pretty sure he directed me to this forum, so if you still are looking for them, let me know!

Anyhoe, just wanted to say hello, and get some motivation!
Joe Bob
Buy a keg or two...post a party notice and get to know yer 914 neighbors....
GWN7
Take it one mini project at a time. Like your doing. Break it down even further to areas of the car.

Good luck and welcome to the right place for information and encouragement.

beerchug.gif
ChrisFoley
It looks like you've already done the hardest parts!
So watch my in-car video and get back to work!
Soon you'll be having as much fun as me!
And welcome to the club!
wavey.gif
Dr. Roger
Hey Chris,

Wow, I'm pumped now.

After seeing Ma7rk's 914 and your video, i'm looking forward to my week off starting this wednesday!!

Thanks!
tat2dphreak
get it in gear My car will be ready for MUSR, your's can be too!!

if I can get off my lazy-ass every day, and squeeze an extra penny out of every quarter, you can too!! don't give up, don't accept failure!!

drink, have fun, get it done! have a BBQ and have people come over and help... chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (racejoe @ May 8 2005, 01:59 PM)
Need a motivational kick

alfred.gif and poke.gif and spank.gif and slap.gif

enough?
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: welcome to the club!
swood
biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Pick a goal and start a progress thread here. start posting photos of the new work. You will be surprised how much work you get done when you have a 1000 people bugging you. You can do it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.