Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16x8 rears & 16x7 front Replica Fuchs With Toyo RA 1 $500 plus shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Okay Looking to buy a house in the next month or so. Need to build up my coffers for the down payment & Closing costs. Not to mention I won't have the space I do now. So I will be posting anything extra I have parts wise over the next week. So here we go with these Replica's Fuchs

Pair of 16x8 911 Fuchs Replicas with a little rash on the edges. Only up close do you see it
Pair of 16x7 911 Fuchs Replica's also with a little rash.
Tires are 245's on the rear & 225's on the front. I ran these at last years WCR track day with great results. While I do the occasional AutoX. I really don't do enough to have a dedicated set of wheels & tires for it. So these are up for sale $500 plus shipping as they sit.

I am going to Salt Lake City for my Daughters Graduation next weekend. So if you are on route I would be happy to bring them along for a little gas money. I'll be going through Boise on I84 freeway as well
koozy
I might take those. How much is shipping to 95051?
JRust
QUOTE(koozy @ Apr 24 2017, 08:59 PM) *

I might take those. How much is shipping to 95051?

With the tires it probably won't be cheap. I'll look into the weight & get back to you
koozy
I'd rather not have the tires
JRust
Sold to a local guy (WarPig) who can pick them up. Appreciate the interest
warpig
I'll take them chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.