Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0L Vacuum Hose Replacement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kliney30
I'm in the process of replacing all of the worn vacuum hoses in my 1975 2.0L and wanted to see if there were any resources out there that detailed the number, size, and length of all hoses for this model. I saw one for the 1.8L engine but not the 2.0L. Does anyone know if one exists or at least the difference between the 1.8L and 2.0L hoses?

Thanks,
Evan
echocanyons
here ya go

DD's 2.O lines
anthony
For length just use a tape measure. It will only take 2 minutes to measure the hoses in the engine compartment.
kliney30
Thanks for the help! Hopefully this will be the start of finding my vacuum leak.

Evan
nickg
QUOTE (echocanyons @ May 8 2005, 09:38 PM)
here ya go

DD's 2.O lines

that is not correct for 75/76 2.0 cars...I have been looking for a correct one for a while...can't find one
echocanyons
that is not correct for 75/76 2.0 cars...I have been looking for a correct one for a while...can't find one

Maybe you could enlighten us on the differences?
SLITS
AA ***gasp*** had a pre-cut kit, color coded hose for about $50.00....it was for a '73 - '74 2.0L...it was a nice kit.
kliney30
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 9 2005, 08:57 AM)
AA ***gasp*** had a pre-cut kit, color coded hose for about $50.00....it was for a '73 - '74 2.0L...it was a nice kit.

Are these hose kits still around? If so, where can I pick up one of these sets?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.