Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts: Brembo, M-Calipers, T Struts, Fan, Dash, Fog Light, 2.0 Head
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bonzer5
Was saving most of these radical parts to soup up a 914 that ended up staying stock.

Nice little combo with T struts and a choice of calipers.

Open to offers. Glad to ship and provide a price ahead of time.

Engine Fan, no broken fins = $150.00
Fog Lamp, from 1970 Car = $50.00
Dash, Cracked from 1970 Car = $50.00
T-Struts complete units as seen in photos with the hubs, covers, etc. = SOLD
Head, 2.0L, Cracked at Plugs = $50.00
[b]Brembo Calipers = SOLD
M-Calipers, Restored = SOLD

Thanks!
ChrisClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
bonzer5
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bonzer5
bonzer5
edrotol
QUOTE(bonzer5 @ Apr 26 2017, 02:33 PM) *

Was saving most of these radical parts to soup up a 914 that ended up staying stock.

Nice little combo with T struts and a choice of calipers.

Open to offers. Glad to ship and provide a price ahead of time.

Parts located in Cypress, CA

Paypal or cash.

Email chris {at} powerflo.com

Engine Fan, no broken fins = $150.00
Fog Lamp, from 1970 Car = $50.00
Dash, Cracked from 1970 Car = $50.00
T-Struts = $500.00
Head, 2.0L, Cracked at Plugs = $50.00
Brembo Calipers = $400.00
M-Calipers, Restored = $300.00

Thanks!
ChrisClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

PM sent for fogs.
theer
email sent for dash
johnhora
email sent on front struts...thanks
bonzer5
Emails responded:
*shipping on dash is pricey for the size! $90! Thanks theer for the emails back and forth, hope you find something!
*buyer for strut assemblies and m-caliper decided to stick with stock unvented rotor set up.
*Debating removing hubs from the struts and associated parts for johnhora. Would prefer to sell as a package, especially with the calipers. Really appreciate the offer John. I'll get back with you soon.

Thanks for all the interest so far!
mepstein
Go to FedEx for dash shipping if the $90 was usps. I just shipped a 911 dash to CO to $35 and the new 914 dash I purchased from 914 rubber was $45 to ship. OR to PA.

The struts are a good deal.
bonzer5
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 1 2017, 08:29 AM) *

Go to FedEx for dash shipping if the $90 was usps. I just shipped a 911 dash to CO to $35 and the new 914 dash I purchased from 914 rubber was $45 to ship. OR to PA.

Thanks for the advice! Maybe I did something wrong but USPS came to $175 and UPS was $90. I'll check on fed ex.

Seems you're right about the struts. They are now sold complete along with the M-calipers. Glad the went out as a package for someone to pick up on what I started. Thanks Joseph!!!!!!!!
mepstein
QUOTE(bonzer5 @ May 1 2017, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 1 2017, 08:29 AM) *

Thanks for the advice! Maybe I did something wrong but USPS came to $175 and UPS was $90. I'll check on fed ex.

Seems you're right about the struts. They are now sold complete along with the M-calipers. Glad the went out as a package for someone to pick up on what I started. Thanks Joseph!!!!!!!!

I've gone gen up on the FedEx online calculator. It never seems even close. I do drop e by a FedEx shipping station on my way to work so I have them check if I can't guess.
Mikey914
One of the reasons the shipping from 914rubber is that we pass our discounts on, and don't use it as a profit center. so with no discount it could be significantly more.
Pacqs
Sorry for being ignorant but are the brembo calipers front or rear?
bonzer5
QUOTE(Pacqs @ May 2 2017, 10:02 AM) *

Sorry for being ignorant but are the brembo calipers front or rear?

Front. Here's more info regarding their application. Fits 914-6 or 914-4 retrofitted with 914-6 or 911T struts.

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...645/6862358.htm
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=105728

bonzer5
Reduced the Brembo Calipers to $375.00 shipped. Any takers?
bonzer5
Giving one last bump. BUMP!

Charles Danek
QUOTE(bonzer5 @ May 9 2017, 04:16 PM) *

Giving one last bump. BUMP!

Sending PM
bonzer5
Brembos sold! Thanks Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.