Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matisse Blue Tartan Interior?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drem914
Does anyone here have a picture of the Matisse Blue #80 Tartan fabric installed in a stock interior? I have searched on this site, but not found one. Apparently, the PO (40 yrs ago) had the seat fabric replaced with a tasteful, but non-stock light blue and grey plaid. I want to replace that fabric, which is shot, with the darker Matisse Blue that should have been the original cloth fabric to go with the Ancona Blue (L97B). Thanks in advance.
Tom_T
I think that I saw that &/or some other less common plaid 914 fabrics on the Auto Atlanta website.

You might also try GoWesty & the other VW shops in the US, UK & Europe for NOS fabrics, since they were also available in the same MYs Super Beetles, Bus, Ghia, etc., as your 75-76 era 914.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Garland
Here is a old link, may help.

Seat fabric
moldygreg
QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 29 2017, 02:23 PM) *

Does anyone here have a picture of the Matisse Blue #80 Tartan fabric installed in a stock interior? I have searched on this site, but not found one. Apparently, the PO (40 yrs ago) had the seat fabric replaced with a tasteful, but non-stock light blue and grey plaid. I want to replace that fabric, which is shot, with the darker Matisse Blue that should have been the original cloth fabric to go with the Ancona Blue (L97B). Thanks in advance.

914 Rubber has recreated Mattisse Blue
http://shop.914rubber.com/Plaid-Material-K...E-SEAT-PK-S.htm

FWIW - We installed using 914Rubber's Seat Kit for Ski (sky?) Blue

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2126561

Looks awesome.
Mikey914
Pretty sure Zi have a set of Matisse on the shelf (unless someone else bought it). Was just eyeing these the other day for a project of mine.
drem914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 30 2017, 09:14 AM) *

Pretty sure Zi have a set of Matisse on the shelf (unless someone else bought it). Was just eyeing these the other day for a project of mine.

I was actually looking at picking up a set from you at 914Rubber. I was just looking to see if anyone had a shot of it in place. I have a small sample of the material from SMS fabrics in Oregon but wanted a more visual representation. I have rarely seen it anywhere unlike the yellow, red, or green which seem to be more common.
djway
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 30 2017, 09:14 AM) *

Do you have more fabric? I am considering going blue on the current project. I will deal with you and let you deal with SMS. headbang.gif LOL
Mikey914
I do have some in stock if they haven't processed yet. 2 yards what you need?
Mark
djway
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 1 2017, 02:55 PM) *

I do have some in stock if they haven't processed yet. 2 yards what you need?
Mark

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.