Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: horn pad clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
branston
I need two of the plastic clips which hold the horn pad onto the steering wheel. looked all over:

does anyone have a couple for sale or can guide me to part # or source?

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Does not look like the back of any 914 pad I have seen. What is it ?
914Sixer
Looks like a 944 wheel or 74-76 911?
Blue6
popcorn[1].gif
branston
ooops

It's the steering wheel out of my 912e, wrong forum. that's what happens after a long day fighting with a 914 gas tank, fuel lines, heater blower and 914rubber parts .

only to find I left the tank straps out and I need to pull the tank again. sad.gif

nevertheless if anyone knows where to get these LMK
bdstone914
QUOTE(branston @ Apr 30 2017, 08:02 AM) *

ooops

It's the steering wheel out of my 912e, wrong forum. that's what happens after a long day fighting with a 914 gas tank, fuel lines, heater blower and 914rubber parts .

only to find I left the tank straps out and I need to pull the tank again. sad.gif

nevertheless if anyone knows where to get these LMK

No part shown in PET for the part. May have to get one from another pad or get another complete pad. Are any of the clips intact? If so can you remove one and show a pic?
If it fits a 912E it also fits a 911 from 1974-1983.
branston
not the best photo:

fishing around inside the steering wheel I found the sheared off parts JB weld might do it.

nice to find a source for them or it could be a job for the machine shop at work smile.gif

Click to view attachment
branston
Found!

#34 here:
http://www.autoatlanta.com/porsche-parts/h...;section=403-05

G321419779
porschetub
Certainly look like 944 ones....
brant
I bought these through pelican I believe
I can get the part number off the bag if I find it
bdstone914
QUOTE(brant @ Apr 30 2017, 08:35 PM) *

I bought these through pelican I believe
I can get the part number off the bag if I find it

He has the part number. Leave off the G. $4.50 at Pelican. Or just buy through your local Porsche dealer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.