Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie 914 owner in the UK.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jep292
Hi all, Just bought a 73 2.0 ltr so had to join the forum. I'm going to need lots of advice on parts etc as the car needs a bit of work to get it on the road. I'm in the UK and wondering where all the other 914 owners are? Anyone around the Midlands area?
Betty
I'm not from the UK, but welcome from the USA.

welcome.png
Chief
Hi Jep,
I'm in Solihull....
Look for Project Blue Book on UK911 and you'll see what madness I'm upto!
burton73
Welcome. I am also not from the UK but I have done a lot of business there for the last 22 years. I have spent a lot of time there as well as driven there. I did fine with a left hand VW Camper in the 70s but found it hard with a right hand drive rent a car in the 2,000s. Kissed a bus with my mirror and gave up driving there.

Is your car a mainland Europe car or UK car?

Bob
welcome.png
TheCabinetmaker
Member "Cal" is in UK, and a few others too.
Nutter965
Welcome ! I'm in the UK but over in Northern Ireland... we have a few 914's here that I know of but no doubt some are stashed away !
r_towle
welcome.png
jep292
Thanks all for the welcome... my car is a US import and still not uk registered, almost there just need a new oil cooler to get an mot then on the road for the summer. Chief, had a look uk911 your a busy chap! i'm thinking of doing something similar to mine over the winter so will be following Project Blue Book...
defianty
11 year UK owner here too. Welcome!
914Next
Also not in the UK but have travelled there often as we have offices in Marlow and Birmingham. Need small parts will carry!! : )

Steve
SixerJ
welcome.png

Not exactly near the midlands, but near a Midland Mainline train station (Kings Langley) if that counts.....

The 914W brain trust is fantastic, ask and you shall receive smiley_notworthy.gif

Steve, when are you coming over we promised each other a beerchug.gif I seem to recall?

green914
welcome.png
welcome from Calif.,USA bye1.gif
green ernie
Hi Jep, i'm in Tamworth, Staffs UK. Have you looked on the DDK forum yet welcome.png
23e Heure
Hello from South East London!
euro911
I'm not in, or from the UK either, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn in London wink.gif

Welcome to the forum ...

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.